“Delicious Steak Frites and Amazing Service”
Review of Poulette

Poulette
Ranked #935 of 21,051 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bonne-Nouvelle
Reviewed May 31, 2018

I came here on my birthday for lunch and had a wonderful meal. We had a bottle of champagne and the lunch special, which included incredible deviled eggs and the streak frites with a salad. I ordered mine medium rare, and it was delicious. The restaurant itself is small but wasn't crowded at all. The decor is GORGEOUS with an Art Nouveau style and lots of beautiful tiles. The service was so friendly and wonderful too. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 11, 2018

We had seen this restaurant in a book about Paris and thought it looked very attractive which it is with lovely tile work on the walls. Cocktails and staff were good but the steak and frites for which it seems to be well known was terrible. The steak was sssooo tough I could barely cut it let alone chew it. Salad was lettuce with dressing. For our first dinner in Paris oit was very disappointing.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

We absolutely loved our evening at Poulette. We sat at the open window table and felt both outside and inside the restaurant. Our server happily translated the entire menu for us and was so kind. The cocktails were unique and yummy. We tried several starters that were wonderful but the steak and frites were amazing. Dessert was another great treat, especially the rhubarb tart. Poulette has a beautiful decor and is a great place for dinner.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this place to visit by friends who had lived in Paris and I would highly recommend to anyone, traveler or local! The food is delicious. Also the cocktails were superb. And the staff is beyond helpful. All around great night.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I was recommended this restaurant by friends and I'm glad I took it. The restaurant is located in the Marais neighborhood and is a very good place for a meal. The restaurant is pretty small so reservations are a good idea. I was there on a Thursday night and it was full by about 8:30. They are known for their steak frites and for good reason - they were amazing! The wait staff are very helpful and can help decipher the menu for those who don't speak French (like myself) and are very friendly as well. All in all a great experience and I place I would recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018