“A good find”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We we're pulled in by the chickens roasting in the window and the little man in a beret who talked us in to it with the offer of a free soda. Our waitress was very helpful and nice. I had the chicken which was good but a little dry. My wife had the meatball which is the size of a hamburger patty - it was delicious! We had a little trouble with the bill because out free soda wasn't free if you don't tell the waitress when you order. But they knocked a little off the bill so I was happy. Would I go back? Maybe.

1  Thank rudyv3

Reviewed January 9, 2014

we arrived at this restaurant by accident pressured in by this little old man outside in a French beret we ordered food myself ordering grilled octopus and my wife ordering a cheesy puff pastry dish on arrival of the starters it was clear to see the octopus was burnt and when tasting it was so chewy like rubber my partners pastry was soggy, we let that go and waited for our main courses both of us ordered gambas prawns which arrived and looked ok on the plate until we de shelled them and cut into the middle to see they were actually raw this turned our stomachs and we could not eat anymore on questioning by the staff on why we did not eat our meal i explained, they were not happy with my answer as they were very rude, i asked for the bill they arrived back to the table and threw the bill on front of me, i aslo observed one of their kitchen staff going to the toilet and not washing his hands as he attended the bathroom at the time same as i totally disgusting also observed the chef plating the food at the pass when calling the waiters by banging the bell with the same utensil he was using to lift the food with stomach churning i would not recommend this restaurant to a dog let a lone a human being worst culinary experience of my life i hope nobody else has to experience what we did.

2  Thank john m
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The owner probably was a carnival barker in a previous life. We stopped to look at their sandwich board and he wouldn’t let up, extolling every dish and we just wanted to read. We walked on to look at the other restaurants on the street and decided that it might be our choice and came back. The service was poor, despite not being crowded. The staff was totally focused on talking with each other and not even giving the tables a glance. When the handwritten bill came, I checked the items and the math; they had made a 10 Euro error, in their favor… hmmm. The food was good and what I saw on the grill and spit also looked good; but, I wouldn’t return or send my friends.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food is perfect !!!! Very good prices!!!!! Great atmosphere!!!!!
And the owner...... she is a sweetheart !!!!!! Will visit again soon!!!!!

1  Thank petitpetitgr
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Excellent greek food in the centre of Paris,good prices and nice people!!!I will visit again very soon!!

1  Thank Kostouli