“Charming petite cafe”

Ranked #9 of 250 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Description: odette paris is a pastry Shop dedicated to the cream Puff !located in front of notre dame de paris, the old parisian building of the 17th century has a tea room with a stunning view on Notre Dame !you can buy the cream puffs in a wonderful box of 6 or 12 to take away
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Sit down, relax with a cup of coffee and try some pastry. Wonderful and memorable.

A lovely and classy cafe that deserves your business.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We read about Odette in a food blog of tops ten pastries to try in Paris, and luckily our hotel is mere steps away from it so we decided to give it a try. I was sceptical because I’m not a “sweets” person, but I really enhance their choux pastry! We tried the pistachio, coffee and caramel and they were all delicious! I will give an unpopular opinion and say that they are actually better than macarons!

1  Thank buttercup1211
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Very picturesque little shop located on small rue across from back of Notre Dame. Well worth seeking out. Delicious choux buns -- tried several flavors, but vanilla was our favorite. We ducked in here when it started to rain and had the good fortune to sit upstairs at the table by the window looking down the cobble street with a view of Notre Dame. Cafe and a plate of their delicious vanilla choux buns. Perfect way to enjoy a rainy day in Paris.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I saw Odette on one of the Paris Instagram pages and I couldn't visit Paris without trying some of their famous choux buns. We got a box of 6 and the vanilla one was our favourite. Very yummy and perfect bite size. Definitely worth the money.

2  Thank Zoe P
Reviewed April 25, 2018

Such a lovely place!!!! So fersh choux ! I couldn’t resist and i tasted all!!! So parisian chic! I loves with vanilla and chocolate!!!
So wonderful drinking your coffee in the first floor and your view is Notre Dame!!!