“modern, vintage and chic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Helzear Champs Elysees

Helzear Champs Elysees
Ranked #306 of 1,795 Hotels in Paris
London, United Kingdom
“modern, vintage and chic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

the staffs are all very kind, and the room is clean and really comfortable. Not to mention the lovely balcony. You could find a beautiful view of Arc de Triomphe. We had a beautiful memory in Paris and part of it should thanks to Helzear Champs Elysees.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was fully satisfied of my staying at helzear champs elysees.
The stuff was very helpfull, the location very convenient and the appartment in an excellent condition.
I ll certainly choose it again at my next trip to Paris.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Anastasia215
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Here below I would like to share my opinion about my stay in Helzear hotel for a weekend in Paris. Well, to start with it was a pleasure to get an apartments for such a good price in 5 minutes from the Arch de Triumph and approximately in 15 minutes from the Tour de Eiffel by feet. As soon as I was withdrawled with the amount to pay my stay in Paris, I've gotten the confirmation letter from the Hotel services so I was pleased with this fact. During my stay everything was perfect - the additional day in apartments without any problems, nice breakfast, warm duvet-covers that made my rest just awesome. Furthermore, I need to mention the hotel's concern about our comfort and security indeed. We had an accident that we were stuck in the metro because of the late midnight so we were not able to get out of there. In that case, I called to the hotel on the reception, and Helzear solved my problem in 25 minutes calling the police which let us get out of the metro. That was perfect work indeed, especcially when you have a flight at the earlier morning and unexpectedly you are stuck in the metro approximatelly till 5.40 a.m., you realize how important it is to have smb that is in charge of your secure. That what Helzear had become for me! I want to thank you for your kind hospitality in Paris and for the days you made for us! When I come in Paris next time, for sure I'll the Helzear hotel will be my choice.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kaprises
HelzearManagement, Directeur général at Helzear Champs Elysees, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Client,

Thanks a lot for this kind review.

We are really glad to see that you were satisfied with your stay and our services.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again!

With best regards,

Timothée de Courcy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

This is truly the best place to stay in Paris!

We had a 3 bedroom on the 5th floor with a really cool balcony.

The apartments are brand new and immaculate and the location is second to none!

I strongly recommend it!!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HelzearManagement, Directeur général at Helzear Champs Elysees, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear client,

Thank you for this kind review, it really motivates us to always do our best in order to satisfy our clients.

We are really happy to see that thanks to us, your stay in Paris has been even more pleasant .

We hope to see you again soon!

Vught, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

As we have two young children (age 4 + 7), we opted for the Helzear apartments. They have a handful of locations around Paris and we chose Helzear Champs Élysées. It's on the Avenue Marceau, a 20min taxi ride from Gare du Nord. The reception area is clean, modern and inviting. The apartment is small but what do you expect for Paris. It was ample for our stay with a living area with sofa bed, breakfast table and kitchenette, bathroom and double bedroom. The fridge has a small selection of drinks and nibbles but of course at a high cost.
Just round the corner there are 2 boulangeries, a Nicolas wine shop and a G20 supermarket so all you need for supplies for a weekend stay. We fed the kids in the apartment while enjoying a nice glass of chilled Chablis from Nicolas wine shop. The staff were very friendly and helpful, booking us a taxi back to the Gare du nord at the end of our stay. I think location-wise this is ideal, 15 stroll to the Eiffel Tower and under 10 mins to the Champs Élysées. We had a great stay and will be back!

Room Tip: Short stay with childrem
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BeckyMcCluney
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

The apartments are in a great location just 5 minutes walk from Arc De Triomphe and Champs Élysées. Easy access to metro at Georges V or Place D'etoile means that travel to the main sites of Paris is quick and easy. The apartments are modern and well equipped, although vary in size, but are far superior to the usual small Parisien hotel rooms. Supermarket facilities at Monoprix on Champs élysées are walking distance. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful and all spoke excellent English. Would have no hesitation in recommending and would stay there again, a little gem.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JudN2013
HelzearManagement, Directeur général at Helzear Champs Elysees, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear client,

Thank you for this positive review!
It really encourages us to do the best for our client satisfaction.
Please do not hesitate to contact the reservation department directly for your next trip in Paris.

With best regards,

Zagreb, Grad Zagreb, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

The Helzear apartments are even better then I have expected. After the mix up with the room upon arriving, I received an upgrade to a larger apartment. The apartment was great: very clean, cosy and comfortable. The staff was most helpful and kind. I definitely will come back, tough next time maybe on another location; Halzear apartments have three great locations in Paris.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Nives B
HelzearManagement, Directeur général at Helzear Champs Elysees, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thanks a lot for your positive review.

We are really glad to know that you appreciated our residence!

Do not hesitate to contact the reservation department directly to enjoy our best rates!

We hope to welcome you back soon in one of our residence.

Best regards,