“Perfect boutique hotel in Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Fabric

Hotel Fabric
Ranked #10 of 1,796 Hotels in Paris
Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Perfect boutique hotel in Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I am currently in Hotel Fabric and I leave tomorrow to stay in another host hotel for my work. I can honestly say that I do not want to leave. This is an adorable boutique hotel, conveniently located, and very chic and nicely decorated. The staff has been very helpful, especially Natalia, and have not led us wrong throughout our entire stay.

Unfortunately I have not been able to take part in all the amenities, but the complimentary coffee bar is perfect, and the "honesty bar" for cocktail hour is a great concept. The only thing bad I can say about this hotel is that I came here on Christmas and there was little to recommend that was available, and some of the local noise outside the hotel was distracting. Other than that... I will check it out again next time we visit.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Scott H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels and can honestly say this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff were extremely helpful and the hotel itself was wonderful. The reception area was more like a wonderful cosy cafe. I will always be using this hotel in Paris and highly recommend it. Could not fault a thing!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank Murph60
Twickenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband and I travel to Paris regularly as we live in London and are lucky to have the luxury of Eurostar, with its 1hr20m travel time to Paris, on our doorstep. Hotel Fabric is the best boutique hotel we have stayed at in Paris. I always judge a hotel by a basic list of things, more or less in this order. Does it have a big comfortable bed with good linens, blackout blinds, good lighting and reading lights by the bed, good shower, cleanliness, full length mirror, free wifi, flat screen tv, modern fresh decor, mini bar, personable customer service? This place has it all. They also have an honesty bar in the lobby in the evening! I have never seen this anywhere except in the odd B&B, and it feels really welcoming. The neighbourhood is fab as well. It isn't hugely touristy. It is more a Parisian neighbourhood for Parisians. There is a very large street market a block away and loads of shops, brasseries and restaurants nearby. I love staying in these kind of arrondissements. It's Paris after all, so any attractions one might want to visit are a quick trip on the excellent metro system.

Room Tip: We had a superior double room which was quite roomy by P:arise standards!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank go4geisha007
Loughborough, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast is 15 euros and I dont suggest you have it there. But the rooms are pretty and the interior really nicely made. Oberkampf is far from the main attractions in paris though you can take the metro. but I do like the quiet location out of the tourist zones.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

As I have been to Paris many times on business already and was used to overpriced, small hotel rooms and often lack of service, the hotel Fabric was a very nice surprise.
Although the room was also on the smaller side (it's Paris after all), it was nicely decorated with modern furniture and surprising details. The services and warm welcome added up to a very nice experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank swissconnex
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

265 euros for a small room (cool it may be) without restaurant. If you want lunch or dinner they offer a room service menu but when I ordered a club sandwich it took 1.25 minutes. I was told it would take 1 hour! Time to find a new provider for food. They do offer a nice breakfast in the lobby. I travel a lot for work and like to work out so I specifically look for hotels with a gym and really makes me upset when I get to the hotel and find out a gym = 3 cardio machines! That is not a gym or fitness room. Call it or describe it correctly. The hotel is beautiful decorated would love my flat to look like this but the hotel has no sole no heart no environment. Part of that for me is based on the fact that the receptionist are not helpful or welcoming at all! Would not stay here again. Thought the location was a bit difficult to get to anywhere.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
8 Thank Serendipty2013
AnnabelleVM, Directeur général at Hotel Fabric, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Sir , Madam,
First of all we want to thank you that you took time to write your opinion on Trip Advisor. We are very glad that you liked our decor and our breakfast. But we are upset that some of our services couldn’t meet your expectations. First of all we want to reassure you that we found another provider for our room service and we hope that it will satisfy better our guests. We take note that one of our receptionist wasn’t very helpful with you and we are sorry for that. Be sure that we have well taken into account your comments and our reception team improves every day.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Paris, in Hotel FABRIC . Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future stay.
Yours, Natalia Front Office Manager
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

great place, a little out of the main tourist area, but at best you are 25 minutes walk from marais. the area has good bars and restaruants - try jeanne a or pierre sang for good food.

the design of the hotel was great, the lobby area was very nice for hanging around for drinks.

we stayed on the ground floor overlooking the courtyard. the air con wasn't always working, but apart from that a great stay!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple