“Lovely service, great design, fab stay”
Review of Hotel Fabric

Hotel Fabric
Ranked #11 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We loved it here, everything is all new and well designed. We were in a superior double which was fine space-wise. The bathroom is really slick, monsoon shower over a bath - best of both worlds! Fantastic service, really helpful to me before I arrived as well. Really liked the design of the lobby area, it felt very cool. We ran out of time to use the Hammam which was such a shame as it's free to book it in for private use! Loved the Marais area, great little bars around like La Mary Celeste, Candelaria and fantastic wine bar / shop literally across the road where we had an amazing cheese board and meat board - La Cave de L'Insolite. Fantastic just to pop over here for a quick bite in the evening when we were feeling a bit tired from a day of walking around Paris. 3 minutes walk from the metro. Also incredibly quiet rooms - we had such deep sleeps there it was fantastic. This place really made our stay in Paris so stress free and relaxing - thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 123sun123
Write a ReviewReviews (1,238)

Reviewed November 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Fabric for three nights last week. We have done quite some research before the trip and are SO glad that we ended up finding Hotel Fabric! Very clean room, sparkling shower (I meant it) and superior customer service! My favorite part of the stay is hanging out in their lobby, which is super cozy and relaxing. We had breakfast there two mornings and loved the quality and selection of food too! There is a super market nearby (I think it's called U Express) and there is an amazing crepre restaurant you should try too (West Country Girl, just a 5 minute walk from the hotel)! Thank you Hotel Fabric for such a pleasant experience!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Of course the pictures on the web suggest a marvelously funky hotel, and on arrival I wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately due to a plumbing mishap our family room wasn't available. What could have been a disaster ended up being a master stroke of customer service. The Duty Manager Natalia provided adjacent rooms, complimentary breakfast and followed with a further room rate discount.

Great bed, great room, great bathroom and so not your typical Parisian hotel.

After 3 nights when I was scheduled to move to a corporate hotel, there was no way you were moving me. So I extended my stay.

What on the map looks like an 'out of the way' location is very convenient with Metro stop a block or two away. Likewise so great little restaurants and bistros nearby. Don't miss a meal across the road at La Cave de l'Insolite. Magnificent!

Room Tip: Don't miss a meal across the road at La Cave de l'insolite, but book ahead. Beautiful food i...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mr_Cooper
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have just returned from a 2-night stay at the Fabric hotel. We were both delighted with a) the staff b) the cleanliness of the hotel (all areas) c) the relaxed, informal atmosphere and d) the amenities the hotel had to offer.
All in all, a fantastic 1st time visit to Paris, made even better by our stay at hotel Fabric! We would thoroughly recommend this hotel and we wouldn't hesitate in booking here again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MichaelLR
Reviewed November 21, 2013

One night stay, next to the elevator on the 4th floor but very quiet.Nice size room and well appointed bathroom with great walk in shower Not much interaction with staff, everyone was very friendly. The one mis-step was dealt with professionally and courteously. Very good value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We were invited to spend a weekend in Paris with our friends for a joint birthday celebration and they chose this hotel. It is a little gem in an old quarter that used to have many small textile firms, near the Bastille area of Paris, close to the metro and easy to find. This boutique hotel has it all and is decorated in a quirky industrial theme. The staff on reception were very cheerful and helpful and allowed us to leave our bags even though it was far too early to check in. The rooms are tastefully decorated, bathrooms very nice and practical. Excellent continental breakfast with coffee and tea available all day so when you returned to the hotel you could relax in the foyer. You can easily walk to the Bastille monument and the area is full of good bistro's and restaurants and many interesting places, ideal for a short or long stay. Great little hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I followed the great reviews on tripadvisor and I must say I was very happy with my choice.

Situated on a fairly quiet little street not far from the metro, this hotel is perfect for a city stay. Clean, modern, friendly staff and attentive service.

I've stayed in Paris many times before, but this is the best hotel I've stayed in for comfort and value.

Can't go wrong, would return every time.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business