“decent brasserie” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harmony Cafe

Harmony Cafe
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Harmony Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,793 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Montparnasse
Description: Harmony is a typical French brewery that offers fresh produce, especiality of meat from Aubrac (center of France, very good french meat), sausage from Auvergne (center of France) french fries homemade, Burgers, salads and desserts homemade. Also happy hour on cocktails, tap beers and wines since 4pm until 9PM everydays! Brunch for the week end and Petit Dejeuner every day. Harmony Cafe in reopened since May 2013 with a team at your disposal, ready to receive you warmly. Gradually you will see changes in the brewery hoping to surprise you over time with still good prices. By the way an other important information : good selection of wines and champagne;-) Reservations possible for groups (bithdays,departures, business lunches...) Wifi area, outside tables...
Oxford, UK
“decent brasserie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

A nice simple place, exactly what I expected to find on a weekday evening in this area near my hotel. The waitress was friendly and efficient, and bore with my dubious French without patronizing me by replying in English. I was alone, so I sat and read by the window, and had a pleasant evening. Plat du jour was (I think) a beef dish with pears (I confess I missed her explanation), and I had a (cold but large) tarte tatin for dessert. A bit of wine, coffee, watched the people at the next table.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Hollywood, Florida
“Some restaurants are so good you visit them 'twice'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Found this delightful restaurant on our first day in Paris; 6 block walk from our hotel but worth visiting twice for us. Great wine! Tiramisu was the best I've had including in Rome.

Next visit to Paris we will return to Harmony!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Paris, France
“Very nice and relaxing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently had a very nice evening at the Harmony Cafe in Paris. The service was outstanding, as I had a long week; it was a very pleasant surprise as I had picked the cafe at random. The food was great, excellent wine recommendation from the waitress, and a nice ambience. The people who worked there all seemed to be very nice and very attentive.

I highly recommend a nice time at the Harmony Cafe in Paris. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013