“Perfect Apartment for touring Paris”
other travelers have booked this property
Light and airy living space, ideal for 4 people. Dining space to the left.
Bedroom with lots of cupboard space. Extra long bed is 2m x 2m Fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bedroom with lots of cupboard space. Extra long bed is 2m x 2m
Fully equipped kitchen
The private courtyard
Double sofabed. There is still a 3 seater sofa and chairs in the same space.
View from the bedroom
Full bathroom with bath and toilet. Grab bars around both.
Living space and entrance. Kitchen to the left & 2nd toilet to the right
Your home away from home
A fun Guide to Paris just ask me for it whether you are staying with me or not
Bath seat for anyone who needs it
View from the living room in Autumn
Lots of light in the living room. Left is the bathroom and then bedroom
Dining corner in the living room. Amazing bakery just 50m away.
Large, elevator to your door. No stairs to climb to the 3rd floor.
2nd toilet
The entrance to the private courtyard and the private gardens behind.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
schiaf
Tampa, Florida
“Perfect Apartment for touring Paris”
Reviewed April 27, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I stayed here in March with my daughter and granddaughter, and all 3 of us loved it! Located close to subways and buses, and restaurants galore- especially the delicious bakeries! Everywhere we wanted to go in Paris was either a walk or a short train ride away. We walked to the Louvre, the Opera House, The Moulin Rouge, the beautiful department stores (Galleries and Printemps) and several churches. It's also situated close to the Montmartre district-be prepared for hills! We walked all over this enchanting part of Paris, and despite the numerous pear tarts and wine consumption I wound up losing weight from all the walking! Our host Rosemary was charming, knowledgeable, and always close by with tips and delightful conversation- enjoying wine on her balcony was one of the many joys of our trip. We never quite figured out the oven, but still managed to not burn anything. I can't speak highly enough of her apartment and her camaraderie.

May 22, 2018
Bonjour Charlotte,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review, it was a delight meeting you all and I am so happy you loved Paris and the apartment so much you are already booked to return in October!
A TripAdvisor Member
“brilliant apartment in fantastic location for exploring Paris”
Reviewed January 24, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The apartment was very comfortable, spacious and super clean. Rosemary was really helpful and we had a wonderful few days. The apartment is a couple of minutes from metro and buses and local boulangerie was fab.
We will be back!

Jan 25, 2018
Bonjour Aisling,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review. So glad you and the boys enjoyed your time in Paris and looking forward to your return, not least because your trip was too short to work through the delights of the bakery :)
emmascrui...
Dijon, France
“Great to be back!”
Reviewed January 1, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

What a luxury having the whole appartement to myself! Spotlessly clean and spacious, it was great to have my own space. Fantastic night's sleep in a huge bed, a and of course, a delicious breakfast with Rosemary in the morning. Home-made yogurt & jams, fresh fruit and pastries were the perfect start to my day. With Rosemary's help, I explored some beautiful areas of Paris before heading off to visit my daughter. Nothing is too much for Rosemary: NOBODY will give you as much insider information as she can and willingly does. 52 clichy really is a hidden gem ideally positioned to explore Paris.

Jan 1, 2018
Bonjour Emma,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review. It was a pleasure receiving you in the B&B, staying with me, on your previous stay and I am so pleased you enjoyed the comforts of the apartment this time as the B&B was booked for your dates.

Very happy you didn't miss out on 'room service breakfast' in the apartment so we could chat a little longer and that your stay with your daughter, just a few minutes walk away, was successful.
Looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Paris, even if you just pop in for a cup of tea.
podnplod
Woodville, New Zealand
“Why would you pick a hotel when you could stay here!”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family of four had plenty of room in this apartment, quite a luxury after the general rigours of travel, and was nice to return to each day after our Paris explorations. The apartment was clean, comfortable and well stocked.
Rosemary was on hand to provide advice if required, but otherwise there was detailed written information regarding restaurant suggestions etc. Importantly there was great communication from Rosemary prior to our arrival, for example providing info about how to get to her apartment from our arrival point in Paris, pointers about taxis to use/avoid. This was a real help.
For the five days that we stayed here, it was possible for us to feel a little like we were locals in this charming part of Paris.

Nov 22, 2017
Bonjour Williams family,
So happy that you enjoyed your stay and felt so comfortable in the apartment. It was a delight to meet you and to have breakfast with you as you opted for breakfast with me on some mornings.
Glad my advice and the Guide you downloaded helped you to feel like locals in this area and in Paris as a whole - it's my mantra 'live like a local' to make that happen :)
Even though you live at the other end of the World I do hope to see you again soon.
Sandra C
wisconsin
“Wonderful first visit to Paris”
Reviewed November 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We were recommended to this apartment through a friend of a friend. I guess good news travels fast. The apartment was more than adequate for the three of us, decorated well, very clean and a perfect location. The train station is just a few blocks away and there were several restaurants and shops within walking distance. And some of the best bakeries with amazing croissants. Rosemary greeted us, checked us into the apartment and invited us for tea. Such a gracious host. She also spent some time and went over brochures and a map of the city. Don’t hesitate to book this apartment, you won’t be disappointed.

Nov 22, 2017
Bonjour Sandy and Eric,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review, and more heartfelt as you live in Puerto Rico and since then have been suffering from the devastating wreckage of hurricanes.
I am so happy that you loved your first very long European trip with your daughter and that your intention is to carry on travelling for the whole of the summer holidays each year and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
stephen w
“Charming Bijou Residence - quiet, but close to all the action”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The apartment was very large with a full kitchen and enormous and comfy king-size bed. It was ideally located in a quiet garden block, yet 2 minutes walk to one of the best bakeries and wide choice of restaurants and bars. The metro is just around the corner. Rosemarie was a superb hostess - bringing us her homemade yoghourt and speciality jams to go with our breakfast. She also introduced us to Sydney the robo-vac - who buzzed around and kept the place spotless. Rosemarie gave us great advice on what was on and how to get to exhibitions over a shared glass of wine in her own apartment 2 floors above. We would definitely stay again when we next go to Paris.

Nov 3, 2017
Bonjour Sandra and Steve,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of the apartment, it was a pleasure to meet you both and I am so glad you enjoyed staying here and that you loved my breakfasts too.
The journey from London is so easy, I do hope to see you soon, for work again or for pleasure.
Daniel M
“A perfect location for a charming visit in Paris”
Reviewed October 15, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This appartment is ideally situated close to a lively, festive square, with a lot of restaurants and activities for a lovely stay in Paris ! The appartment is clean, in a secure location so it's a great choice for a group of friends or a family visiting.

Rosemary is a charming host and always willing to help you have a good stay.

Really recommend it !

Kind regards,
Daniel

Nov 3, 2017
Bonjour Daniel,
Thank you so much for your kind review of 52 Clichy. I am so glad you and your 2 friends enjoyed your stay in Paris and I look forward to your return trip in November.
Rosemary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing