Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: 18th Arr. - Buttes-Montmartre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my second visit. Two years ago I had delicious pizza. This time I tried their fresh pasta with cheese, in a truffle sauce. It, too was delicious! Service was friendly and helpful. I’m hoping to eat here again before leaving Paris.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (616)

Reviewed December 30, 2019

We can’t rate this restaurant highly enough. After a very disappointing meal and service at one of Paris’ most famous/sought-after restaurants, we really just wanted a nice place to spend our evening. We were not disappointed- the food was absolutely delicious, the service was not only friendly and attentive but prompt and efficient, and the restaurant itself is beautifully quaint. 10/10, will definitely be recommending!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019

Small cozy restaurant. Really felt homey. Was welcomed with a glass of prosecco and I ordered off of the daily menu.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

We went there with 9 people including a 2 years old. There was no baby chair, but we didn’t mind. The waiter was super friendly and the food was amazing. I can say that it tasted like real Italian food, the same that I had when I was living in Italy.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 4, 2019 via mobile

We keep coming back here because not only the pizzas are delicious but the staff is super friendly and make you feel like family. It’s definitely one of the best pizzas spots in the neighborhood.

Date of visit: October 2019