“Tired travellers revived”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We were exhausted after a day of travelling from Bordeaux and a climb up to Sacre Coeur but the delicious pasta dinner we had here and the friendly service gave us the strength to go on. The linguini carbonara was the best I’ve ever had.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Real home made tortellini. Prosecco as a warm welcome. Excellent Italian hidden in Montmartre. Just go there!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We were warmly welcomed by a friendly woman waiter in this little Italian restaurant. I got the feeling that she was the owner and her husband was the chef. He made the food and served it. I had spaghetti with sauce Napolitana which had a nice rich taste. My husband had the spaghetti Bolognese and he said I was ok, not spectacular. Our son had the pizza Margueritha with extra olives and was pleased. The service was attentive and kind. The one thing that reduces the stars I’m giving this restaurant is that the Parmesan (grated and kept in jars in a small fridge) was moldy! Not the whole jar, but when we took some with the small spoon, clumps of moldy cheese showed up. I would probably eat here again and warmly recommend the food but next time I’ll ask for fresh Parmesan.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018

We went there with children after a rather exhausting day. The pizza was good, while not extraordinary. But what really makes this pizzeria excellent is the service and atmosphere. Amiable from the first second, always smiling, always caring, immediately replenishing our drinking water... Welcome drinks and a supplementary mini-desserts were just the superb finishing touch.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant after visiting Basilica du Sacre-Couer de Montmartre. The owner greeted us with a complimentary glass of prosecco and read us the specials. We were then given olives and nuts. Our food was lovely and a large portion, service was personable and price was really reasonable. Would definitely visit again when in Paris.

Date of visit: January 2018