“An easy way to taste France”
Review of Wine Touch

Wine Touch
Ranked #31 of 760 Shopping in Paris
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Reminds me of the Sampler in London--a bunch of tasting machines at which one can try a quarter, half, or full glasses of different wines. They start you off with a 30 Euro card, and you pay what you use. The downstairs has both the more expensive reds, as well as most of the whites. Nice little place, and the downstairs, especially, has a fantastic ambience. I'll definitely go back when I'm in Paris.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Yuri M

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I happened upon this place as we were looking for wine bars. The wines are divided up into groups with numbers. You are given a card and you slide the card into the number slot of the wine you want to try. You have 3 options: a taste, a half-glass, or a full glass. Each wine you try gets added to your card and you pay at the end. We had a really good time and it didn't cost very much to do the wine tasting.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place and it was amazing. We were able to sample a wide variety of different French wines. The owner was welcoming and he made terrific suggestions based in what we enjoyed. We had such a positive experience here and would highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 2, 2017

this no pressure, take your time place lets you literally lay back
you find your wine on your own or with optional help from vey nice staff and you can sit back in sofas and enjoy the wines and the conversation
very well appointed, way better inside from the looks outside, great atmosphere, huge selection
will I go again? Yes