“Cozy and inexpensive”
Review of Wine Touch

Wine Touch
Ranked #31 of 759 Shopping in Paris
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I happened upon this place as we were looking for wine bars. The wines are divided up into groups with numbers. You are given a card and you slide the card into the number slot of the wine you want to try. You have 3 options: a taste, a half-glass, or a full glass. Each wine you try gets added to your card and you pay at the end. We had a really good time and it didn't cost very much to do the wine tasting.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place and it was amazing. We were able to sample a wide variety of different French wines. The owner was welcoming and he made terrific suggestions based in what we enjoyed. We had such a positive experience here and would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

this no pressure, take your time place lets you literally lay back
you find your wine on your own or with optional help from vey nice staff and you can sit back in sofas and enjoy the wines and the conversation
very well appointed, way better inside from the looks outside, great atmosphere, huge selection
will I go again? Yes

Reviewed March 27, 2017

I visited this wine bar last June and I spent a LONG time trying to find it again so I could recommend it to friends. The cheese plate was amazing. We had a romantic and cozy time enjoying all the different wines. I highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Great wine bar in central area. The concept is very cool as you have a card on which you charge all drinks (self-service) and pay at the end.

Chill atmosphere and nice variety of wines. The staff was very friendly and offered advice if asked for it.

Don't miss it if you are willing to taste different types of wines in order to discover that perfect one!