“From now on, whenever I'm in Paris, I will definitely come back to this gem!!!”
Review of Mali Cuisine Thai

Mali Cuisine Thai
Ranked #2,923 of 17,161 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Soups, Street Food
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Place d'Italie / Quartier Asiatique
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had heard and read a lot about Mali Thai restaurant in Paris before I gave it a visit. For over 7 years, I had tried many Thai restaurants in France, only some of them I felt the authentic tastes. But now Mali has won all of them. I give it a five star and top Thai restaurant in France. The food is so tasty. It makes me feel like I'm having my decent meal Thai meal in one of the best Thai restaurant in Thailand. I didn't expect this kind of authentic, yummy, high quality Thai food with reasonable price would exist abroad.

Thank you to the chef, the kind owner and his little cute daughter who speaks perfectly both Thai and French :D

Little Thai girl from Portugal

• Visited January 2014

• Thai first
“The best Thai food in Paris”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I had heard so much about Mali restaurant but never had an opportunity to go there. Luckily, during my recent visit to Paris, we drove pass this restaurant by chance and we gave it a try and I was not disappointed. The food we ordered is exactly the same we could find in every great restaurants in Thailand. The decoration is Thai modern and made me feel like I had flew back to Thailand. Thank you very much.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tuly18
Paris, France
“Authentic Thai restaurant where you really get the feeling of flying back home”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Authentic Thai restaurant where you really get the feeling of flying back home.
This place is newly opened and already crowded for all meals.
Owned by a young Thai couple, really friendly.
We've tried many thai restaurants in the 13eme but this place really tastes like back home.
Try the big "Tom Yam Kung" or the 2 different kind of fish.
I highly recommend this place. See you there soon

• Visited August 2013
Paris, France
“feel like home !”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This newly opened place with freshy decoration is superb for a quick thai meal in the heart of china town.
The owner couple are very friendly and and their food are among the most authentic of all.
For me the dishes you can't miss when visiting this restaurant are : all the noodle soups, mango salad, porc & beef salad and grilled porc with sticky rice.

Really make me feel like home when I visit this place !

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ACVK
Shanghai, China
“A new Thai restuarant in Paris for an easy relaxing day”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This little Thai restaurant in a white and green relaxing decoration called attention from me and my French friend to stop and try. Their Pad Thai and Yen Ta Fo (red soup seafood noodle) are good and authentic especially Mango salad with shrimp (yum mamuang) was very superb. My friend also like the fried tofu with an excellent sauce as well as cold fresh soya drink that it's not too sweet like in other Chinese or Vietnamese shops. Its decoration is different from the other Thai that it's bright and pleasant to hang around with young friend. The owner is a couple who are very friendly and nice to customer. I will return to try the Beef soup noodle (Kuay teaw nue toon) and other menu. I'm sure there are more interesting delicious menu to try especially papaya salad (som tam). All dishes are prepared by the Thai mother of the owner that surely guarantee the authentic of the dish.
Most of all, price is very reasonable not expensive like the other Thai restaurant.

• Visited April 2013