“Excellent guides”

Les Visites Particulieres Private Tours
Ranked #215 of 534 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Les visites particulières offer private guided excursions throughout several exceptional art locations in Paris. Based on the topic you choose and according to your knowledge and expectations, our unique and passionate guides open the doors of art galleries, foundations, museums, artist workshops and private collections of Paris. A personal driver is provided.
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent guides”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I was on vacation in Paris with 2 friends of mine. My brother in law had heard about these art tours so we decided to visit Versailles in the best conditions. It felt so unique being there!! The guide was truly amazing! So kind and full of little stories which made us feel like we were there with Marie Antoinette... Highly recommanded to all.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Albane D

Sydney, Australia
“Unusual high end and arty tours in Paris”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wife and I asked Les Visites Particulières to arrange a guided tour of Napoleonic objects/paintings in the Louvre, Malmaison and perhaps Compiegne in one day... They came up with a great program, including Napoleon III's apartments in le Louvre, a private visit with a curator in the exhibition "Naopleon's Sisters" in Marmottan Museum, and a very interesting tour of Fontainebleau Castle. It was wonderful. The guides were exceptional. It was a privilege to visit the Marmottan exhibition with the curator, and our main guide Paul was extremely knowledgeable and gracious.

Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“Surely my best tour guide experience !! Best present ever!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My friends offered me a tour-experience in an art gallery with Les visites particulières. This agency is just crazy! We first met an artist in his own workshop, than went on a private tour in Le Louvre (the theme was erotic!) and finally had lunch in such an extraordinary place that I wouldn't even call it a restaurant. More, an artist came up at our table and drew a live portrait of us (we were 5)... He offered it to me in the end.
I know, I have the best friends ever ;) But this tour agency is crazy too ! This tailored experience was simply unforgettable.

Visited January 2014
Atlantic Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another way to discover Paris, to try absolutely”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

During my first time in Paris with my family, we decided to call Les visites particulieres to visit the Louvre. It was an amazing experience : the visit was very interesting and the guide knew many anecdotes what were entertaining ! I recommend to everybody their visits which are outstanding and really make you see Paris in a different way !.

Here is the website if you are interested : http://www.lesvisitesparticulieres.com

Visited November 2013