5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$122
Travelocity$122
FindHotel$109
1,794 results
All reviews gare du free breakfast bunk beds yogurt baguette hostel privacy curtains belushi station roommates sockets neighborhood euros
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019

the hostel is located just a 5 minutes walk from Gare de Nord. I have been to a few hostels and I found the hostel is the best so far. I booked a 10 person per dorm which means I am expecting bunk beds with staircase and crowded room. To my surprise, the hostel has elevator, special floor for ladies with lounge, toilet and big space to store our stuff (but you have to bring your own lock). The security also is good because I counted that I have to tap at least 5 times my room card to go to my room (to the main door, to the door to elevator, to floor button in the elevator, to my floor's door and to my room's door). There is also locker room if you want to leave your luggage for a few days with rate 3euro per day. There is vendor machine at lounge area at my floor (which is located in front of my dorm). Toilet, bathroom are clean.

The bunk bed provides two USB charging port, 1 plug point, 1 lighting and space to put your phone or glasses. There are also curtains to provide privacy at your bed.

Since it located in the middle of the city, it can be a bit noisy but it did not really affect my sleep quality. Breakfast is available with certain rate.

I have been to other backpacker hostel with almost similar cost. The room is dark, cramp and you have to climb steep staircase to your dorm. For me, St Christopher is a relieve for me. It really designed for backpackers' needs.

Therefore, if you are in for cheap backpacker hostel, I recommend this hostel.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Mariaqibtiyah A
Team B, Front Office Manager at St Christopher's Gare du Nord Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your full review. We hope to host you again at St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord. Best regards.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

We booked as it was close to Le Gare du Nord and only less then ten minutes walk, even with a case on wheels. The two road junctions had road works but caused no problem. The building cannot be seen from a distance to easily. The entrance covers the large bar area as well. Booking in was easy and TESS made us feel very welcome. We were issued with a card for gaining access thro' doors, the lift and our room. BUT don't bring your cat - because you cannot swing it. The room was small for two people and the "en suite" was a cubicle within the room. That too was efficient but cosy. it was very clean. The hotel looks as though it is used by young people or students - they were no bother at all and made us feel younger. The price was OK and good for a few nights stay near the Gare du Nord.

Room tip: Higher the better to get a good view
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Traveler, thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. It's helping us to improve our customer service. We propose every day a new social event into the Belushi’s to broke the ice and meet up new traveler from all over the world. We hope to see you again in St Christopher's Inn Paris Gare du Nord.

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

This place is on a dark block in a seedy area near the train station. Sex shows all over the neighborhood . I don't recommend it for single women.

The communal bathrooms while appearing clean have the distinct smell of sewage. There are no shelves ve in the upper bunk area to place personal items. There is no place to sit and relax with other travelers. No kitchen. No refrigerator.

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank mbV1249BR

Hello. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Your opinion is very important to improve our customer experience.
St Christopher's Inn Paris Gare du Nord is not particularly located in unsafe district for who uses to travel across the world. Paris is secure capitale. We hope to see you again in St Christopher's Inn!

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Facilities were nice, bathrooms clean, generally comfortable and spacious - the sheets were a bit worn out and towel rental was €4 (seems a bit high), and it was loooooud until 3am or so on a Tuesday night. They do provide free earplugs, at least.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for the time spent to review us. As it’s advertised on every online platform St Christopher's Inn is a Party Hostel located in the heart of the city’s best nightlife, so we can appreciate that sometimes the noise may unfortunately drift over. Sorry about that. We also provide free earplugs at our twenty four hours open reception for those of our guests who are particularly light sleepers. We hope to see you again at St Christopher’s Inn Gare du Nord.

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

This is definitely one of the better hostels I’ve been to. Clean, nice staff, easy to get around. Small sized rooms sometimes, but doable for sure. Powerpoints and curtains cordon off the bed which is great!!

Although - if you’re a solo traveller (especially women) please be warned it’s not in the safest of areas. I went out the front doors of the hostel one morning and was warned by a local to “be very careful, especially with my phone out” (was using maps) as it was “a very unsafe area”.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Team B, Front Office Manager at St Christopher's Gare du Nord Paris, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Mrose, thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. It's helping us to improve our customer service. We propose every day a new social event into the Belushi’s to broke the ice and meet up new traveler from all over the world. We hope to see you again in St Christopher's Inn Paris Gare du Nord.