4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$122
Travelocity$122
eDreams$120
1,794 results
All reviews gare du free breakfast bunk beds yogurt baguette hostel privacy curtains belushi station roommates sockets neighborhood euros
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

This is definitely one of the better hostels I’ve been to. Clean, nice staff, easy to get around. Small sized rooms sometimes, but doable for sure. Powerpoints and curtains cordon off the bed which is great!!

Although - if you’re a solo traveller (especially women) please be warned it’s not in the safest of areas. I went out the front doors of the hostel one morning and was warned by a local to “be very careful, especially with my phone out” (was using maps) as it was “a very unsafe area”.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Team B, Front Office Manager at St Christopher's Gare du Nord Paris, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Mrose, thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. It's helping us to improve our customer service. We propose every day a new social event into the Belushi’s to broke the ice and meet up new traveler from all over the world. We hope to see you again in St Christopher's Inn Paris Gare du Nord.

Reviewed February 18, 2019

I was on my mission for my first solo Europe backpack trip. St Christopher's Inn was my first stay in Europe. I arrived late in Paris but managed to find this hostel which just few walks from the Paris Gare du Nord. I have stayed two nights at this hostel. The staffs exceptionally friendly. The rooms were clean. Each visitor who are staying in this hostel is given an swipe access to the room, elevator and hallways. Each beds were nice and have privacy curtains. Overall, I was happy staying at St Christopher's Inn and I would consider staying again when in Paris!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Team B, Front Office Manager at St Christopher's Gare du Nord Paris, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your review. With his 540 places, St Christopher's Inn Paris Gare du Nord is the place to be to meet lot of people all over the world. Twenty five minutes is the transportation time to go strait to the Eiffel tower. Our twenty four hours open reception can help you to find the easiest way to reach any highlights of the French Capital. We hope to welcome you again St Christopher's Inn.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I had stayed in 4 bed dormitory mixed room, great stay, belushi's Bar & club is at st. christopher's inn only, uber easily available, had a great time, in budget price best hostel to stay in Paris, 200 metres from gare du nord.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your review. 25 mins is the transportation time to go strait to the Eiffel tower. Our 24hours open reception can help you to find the easiest way to reach any highlights of the French Capital. We hope to welcome you again St Christopher's Inn.

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

We stayed two nights here, the first in a dorm, which was fine and then a twin room. This was directly above the club which was open until 3:30am and the music and people screaming was too loud to sleep even with the ear plugs provided. When we asked the staff at reception, there were no other rooms and that they hoped we wouldn’t hold it against the hostel. Definitely should say about the club being open as late as 5am some nights and that it’s so noisy.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for the time spent to review us. As it’s advertised on every online platform St Christopher's Inn is a Party Hostel located in the heart of the city’s best nightlife, so we can appreciate that sometimes the noise may unfortunately drift over. Sorry about that. We also provide free earplugs at our twenty four hours open reception for those of our guests who are particularly light sleepers. We hope to see you again at St Christopher’s Inn Gare du Nord.

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

Staff no good I arrive 10:12 and I ask can I have breakfast and one girl work there told me no !!! But next I saw to people eating the breakfast !!! I work in hostel too and I never refuse breakfast to guest if arrive 10 min late I work oon security of the hostel night sift but sucks the tv on my room don’t work and also staff sucks is only Spanish girl she nice the rest sucks

Trip type: Traveled with family
Team B, Front Office Manager at St Christopher's Gare du Nord Paris, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

Hello. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Your opinion is very important to improve our customer experience. We hope to see you again at St Christopher's Inn Paris Gare du Nord.