“Excellent quality and value”
Review of An Com

An Com
Reserve with
An Com is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,939 of 17,770 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Vietnamese food of the highest quality. Wine good quality and reasonably priced. We visited twice in our long weekend as the good and service were so good. Food of high quality, we had mixed starters and main courses which we shared.

1  Thank Shona M

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have been there twice as I live around. All plates are prepared very careful, with very delicate aromas, I recommend al the entrees (wonderful nems, the steamed vietnamese ravioli are top). About the Pho I had better elsewhere in Paris, but very authentic indeed. Extremely kind and attentive service. The decor is very kitch.

1  Thank Stefano O
Reviewed November 20, 2013

There is a reason why this hidden treasure is on top of this list.
This unassuming venue, with its sober decor, it's easy to find.
Once inside, you are greeted by the fragrance of deliciousness.
The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and genuine.
I recommend it if you are in the mood of a good, authentic and happy experience..

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I visited here based purely on tripadvisor reviews. Bad judgement.

Yes it is clean. Simple, reasonable service. But in Paris? With the ranking it has? Not worth it.

I wouldn't return.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful Vietnamese cuisine with rich but clean flavor. The entrees are especially outstanding. The service is some of the best I've experienced in Paris (and I live in Paris). The owner has great passion and pays attention to every detail, which really transformed into every dish. It's a little gem in this area. Don't miss it!

1  Thank jewelsplayground