“Cheese please”

Ranked #15 of 18,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: A nice cheese shop with more than 90 references, grocer's products and obviously a nice selection of wines. A tasting area where you can enjoy homemade tarts, "tartines" and cheese plates with a glass of wine. Here the most important are products which are selected with great attention by two young passionate.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great place close to Moulin Rouge. The place is party a cheese shop and partly a restaurant. Everything is priced very reasonably and we were very pleased with the 10 cheeses the two owners selected for us to try.

The place does close rather early for Europe (at least on Sundays), and we were the last to leave after having sat down at 7:00 p.m. We got lots of cheese advice and it's clear to tell that they are very passionate about what they do. The place is less than a year old - that in itself makes the high ranking remarkable.

We are very likely to return to L'Affineur' Affine next time we're in Paris.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Just came back from a weekend in Paris and I am SO glad my boyfriend and I stopped here! We had the 10 cheese platter to share with some wine and it was GORGEOUS. A real experience - don't miss it!!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

All the reviews are right on target. My girlfriend and I just had the most wonderful dinner here earlier this evening. The appetizers were great and the cheese and wine even better. The owners and staff were extremely friendly and clearly have a great passion for providing a terrific experience for their patrons. If you are looking for a simple yet elegant dinner based around great cheeses and a friendly, unassuming atmosphere, we highly recommend you try this hidden gem.

2  Thank DDG993
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was a wonderful meal. Non-french diners may be surprised to have a cheese course only meal, but with a bottle of wine it makes for a fantastic experience. My wife and I split an app, shared the 10 cheese plate and with a bottle of wine had a wonderful time. Our waiter was a pleasure and an expert on the cheeses.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Very happy that I took the time to read some reviews and found this great little place. Turns out it was also very close to my hotel. The waiter was very pleasant and switched to English after I expressed a little hesitancy to hear about the specials in French. I ordered the soup of the day and a five cheese plate. Just wish I I hadn't been alone so I could have split the 10 cheese plat. Overall was a very pleasant experience, and will certainly go back the next time I am in Paris. Next time I might chose a table on the other side, was a little stuffy with no air circulation. But the cheese and service well made up for that.