“exelent food and wine”

Grains Nobles et Plus
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Grains Nobles et Plus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #442 of 16,854 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Haifa, Israel
“exelent food and wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

at dinner they have only two sets menu but all the dishes and wines were the best. the guy who served us and the woman with the wines gave us a unique feeling that service is their top priority and it was so. it was our last night dinner in paris and we will come back for this splendi bistro.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank michael m

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Maroochydore, Australia
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Food was delicious, and the service was fantastic (rare for paris!). I definitely recommend the 5-course degustation (41 euro) with the wine pairing (+26 euro). The wines were just as good as the food. My partner isn't a big wine drinker so they just gave him a little bit of each wine to try with each course (and didn't even charge us for it). I would definitely go back! Best food we had in Paris.

1 Thank Corina B
Hong Kong, China
“Great service but food could be better for the price.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

My and my wife are visiting Paris and we decided to kick start the trip off with a highly rated restaurant. I researched on various websites from Timeout.com to Tripadvisor.com and found Grains Nobles to be reviewed well and seems to be good value for money. In a matter of minute I booked the restaurant and took a taxi straight to the place. We went straight to the front door and was greeted with a shy French woman and with my nonexistent French she called one of her English speaking staff to help. Well it turns out I made a booking for the next day but they were gracious enough to still seat and serve us. At this point we were ecstatic that we got lucky enough to get a table at a restaurant rated #23 in all of Paris by Tripadvisor.

So we sat there for a few minutes and was handed a menu that only had a few items on it. Essentially it boiled down to a "surprise 4-course meal" or a "surprise 5-course meal". We opted for the 4-course with wine pairing (36EUR plus 22EUR) but was given the option to "upgrade" to the 5-course (41EUR plus 26EUR with wine pairing) if we wanted to anytime during the meal. Everything was still gravy at this point!

The two course came and went. The portions were small and the wine pairings were done well. We were properly eager for the 3rd and highly anticipated main course. It turns out the 3rd course was a cheese platter with 5 kinds of cheese that you mind find on a dessert menu. The wife and I were confused so we thought there was a mix-up except when we asked the waiter he nodded that you get cheese platter for the 3rd and dessert for the 4th course. I was not happy and given that it was a surprise meal I couldn't exactly say I didn't get what I asked for but it still felt like we were getting ripped off. So then we talked to the waiter about our disappointment and he offered to give us each a free glass of wine and upgrade our meal to a 5-course (provided that we pay for the difference). Alas when the last course came it was a delicious and beautifully cooked duck meat wrapped in crispy pastry. We finished with a mango pudding which was great but at that point we could barely stomach our own saliva.

The lesson here is to go hungry and make sure you order the 5-course if you want to experience the full gambit of what Grains has to offer. The good: The service here is outstanding and the food is good provided you order the 5-course. The bad; The cost is high for a modest hole in the wall that it is.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank 5startravelerhk
Hastings, Michigan
“Last dinner in Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews, I was excited to try a restaurant with no menu, only courses chosen by the chef. My husband and I left our teenage boys at the hotel with pizza and headed here with great anticipation. We had a wonderful evening! We chose the five-course meal with wine pairing. Every course was a delightful surprise. I highly recommend this small, quaint restaurant! I would have been happy with four courses, but my husband didn't want to miss out on anything. I couldn't finish my dessert or my fifth glass of wine. Luckily they gave plenty of water and time during each course. Don't go here if you are in a hurry and it's not a great restaurant for children. But, go if you can and savor each course. Perfect portions and an amazing presentation with each dish. We loved it!!!

2 Thank Cindy H
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent food and service - a must-visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

This place has no menu and they do not need it because what they serve is amazing. We choose their 4-course option (the chef selects what on the day) and our taste buds were in heaven. The staff is as friendly as it gets also ensuring to check for any allergies. My wife is vegetarian and I dislike mashed potatoes, but that was no issue - the chef accommodated to our wishes. We had a great experience that was more than just dinner - it was a lesson in great cuisine. We will return the next time we visit Paris.

• Visited July 2014