Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Cultival tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cultival
from $18.00
from $22.70
from $17.40
1,054 results
All reviews behind the scenes opera garnier tour ended second level tour guide eiffel tower highly recommend the tour elevator lines tickets catwalk security auditorium parisian
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We took the 90 minutes visit of the parisian passages around Palais Royal and Opera area. It was very interesting in all point of views, especially historically and culturally. The guide Aurelie was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot about these master pieces of architecture and their uses throughout time. I really recommend this visit if you love parisian history.

Cultival, Responsable relations clients at Cultival, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Reviewed July 9, 2017

The history and behind the scenes tour really enhanced our visit to the Eiffel Tower with 14 year old. It was much better than just enjoying the view and reading the signs. Well worth the modest amount of additional money.

A couple of notes though. First, the meeting location. The confirmation email only says to meet by the statue of Gustave Eiffel and the North leg of the Tower. The "statue" is actually a smallish bust, not visible from a distance. You need to pass through security and enter the grounds of the Eiffel Tower and proceed to the North leg. When you are within about 25 feet, you'll see the bust. There may also be a queue for tickets, which is not what you are looking for. As you get closer to the bust you will see a small sign that indicates that the spot is the meeting spot for groups. Second, the meeting time. Our tour was scheduled for 9a and we were told to meet promptly at 8:30a, which we did; however, the tour guide did not show up until 9a. So, we had a group of people all standing around wondering if we were in the right location, etc., until 9a.

p.s. Take a jacket even in the summer if it is a bit cool!

Cultival, Responsable relations clients at Cultival, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

I did 2 tours through this company. The opera Garnier tour was beyond amazing! I highly recommend. The eiffel tower behind the scenes tour was good too and affordable. They did communicate the change in meeting point. I just felt the guide was rushing/hard to understand.

Cultival, Responsable relations clients at Cultival, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Reviewed July 1, 2017

This tour was the very first item we booked when we decided we were going to Paris. The reviews made it sound wonderful. A few weeks before our trip (months after our original booking) we got an email that the time we'd reserved wasn't available, and offered us two alternate times. We agreed to an alternate time - then never heard back. As our trip approached, I emailed and called several times, to no avail. I got one email saying that the trip leader would call me, but he never did. Now the date for our tour has come and gone, we've heard nothing, and the company isn't returning our emails. Avoid this operator at all costs!

5  Thank ChicagoMom613
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Funny how you always find the bad comments after a bad experience yourself... Tourists beware !

I am a Parisian, living in paris and visiting the city very often.

For this visit, I never got the confirmation email with the adress of the meeting point, so I looked up on their website to find the address of the place and I went there. But they have two visits named nearly the same, and of course I picked the wrong one.
I think they should send the location directly in the email, and put the confirmation as attachment and not as download. Also, since you are colelcting my data and spamming me with ads, you could at least send me an email the day before with key information.

First and last time with this agency for me, I visit Paris a lot and never seen one so badly organized.

Tourists beware !

4  Thank Gabrielle U
Cultival, Responsable relations clients at Cultival, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Dear Gabrielle,
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry that you couldn’t join the Republican French Tour but you booked through our website. Our system sends automatically a voucher with all the information such as the day, the time slot and of course the meeting point (with the complete address).
Moreover, you sent us the information to attend to this tour (which is mandatory), so that means you received all our emails.
If you had a doubt, you could join the hotline phone number or our agency directly.

Feel free to contact us for further any question.

Best Regards,