“Ate here twice. Highly reccomend it.”
Review of Quattordici - CLOSED

Quattordici
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Description: A contemporary place in the decoration soaked with the culture jazz New Yorker where we pay tribute in a family Italian cooking. The team waits you for a journey of the senses from st germain des prés to the Italian district of New-York.
Philadelphia
“Ate here twice. Highly reccomend it.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is on a cute street and the food was great. We had pizza one day and came back for pasta and fish on a different day. The staff was truly welcoming and when we returned on the second visit they rembered us and treated us like long lost family. The prices were reasonable and the menu was extensive for a restaurant in Paris.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I'm a bit picky about where I eat (Food Standards app on my phone etc).....so I checked reviews on tripadvisor, and then scouted the area. I wasn't sure, as it's in a side alley close to Odeon, and I was a little dubious....however the owner greeted us as we were looking at the menu board and welcomed us in.

The service was pretty quick, and friendly. One of the waiters saw that myself and my partner were looking through photos on our phones and asked if we wanted the wifi password so we could use their wifi. He also went on to persuade us in to dessert...

The food was good, cooked fresh and full of flavour. The desserts were the best part of the meal, and I'd recommend the tiramisu :)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank lsk1984
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We had high expectations coming here because of all great reviews. Quattordici lived up to our expectations and more. The food was really good, I had "fruit de la mer". I usually don't lile seafood that much but I thought I'd give it a try and I'm happy I did. It was a perfect balance between the white wine and spices, not to mention the crème brûlée. The top was crispy just the way it should be and it melted in my mouth. The good service was a plus! I'll definitely be back!

1 Thank Elinte
“Best Italian”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

One of the best Italian meals we had. Steak was cooked to perfection. Large portions and good value. Lots of Jazz ambience and great service.

1 Thank Frank G
Vancouver, Canada
“Latin Quarter - excellent Italian food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Family with two teen aged kids decided to give this restaurant a try while strolling some of the small back streets of the Latin Quarter. Wait staff were very friendly and helpful but laid back at the same time...which we like. Ordered the Caprese salad plus Parma ham and melon plate to start and when the food arrived we new right away we were on to something good. Presentation was top notch and the food was excellent. Kids had pasta while we ordered veal and chicken dishes. All excellent! Didn't have much room for dessert but had to give it a try and were we ever glad we did. Crème Brulee and Tiramisu all made in house. Both were 10/10 with fantastic presentation. Décor, staff and most importantly the food provided a great experience...and all at what we considered to be an extremely reasonable price for Paris. Only disappointment was that we didn't have room to try their pizza!

• Visited July 2013