“Felt Like Walking with and Old Friend”

Paris in Person Walking Tour
$273.52*
Pompidou Museum 2-Hour Private Guided Tour
Ranked #56 of 553 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: We explore this beautiful city well beyond its surface - with us, you will find out everything you need to know about Parisian history, art and architecture but also great food (especially chocolate), edgy clubs, jazz joints, charming flea markets and much more.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I was in Paris for a business meeting and had one day to reacquaint myself with the city since it had been many years since I’d been there. I contacted Paris in Person a week before I left on my trip and Boris, the owner, immediately wrote back and suggested several tours that fit my schedule and budget. His responsiveness was excellent before, during, and after the tour. Lili was my guide and she met me at my hotel and we spent 3 wonderful hours walking through the center of Paris. It was a lovely day with bright sunshine and warm temperatures. Lili was very knowledgeable about Paris architecture and history and took me to some sites that are off the normal tourist route. Most than anything, I felt like I was ‘hanging out’ with an old friend as we walked through this marvelous city together. At the end of the tour, we sat in a coffee shop and just talked. It was a wonderful way to end a day in Paris!

3  Thank lpanagides
There are newer reviews for Paris in Person Walking Tour

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My friends and I had a fantastic time on our 2 hour tour of Paris. Our charming guide, Lili, was so sweet and knowledgable. She took us through the streets pointing out interesting facts, explaining the historical contexts and gushing about the art of Paris. Her passion for art history was contagious!

1  Thank Caroline d
Reviewed March 1, 2014

A friend recommended this company so we decided to give it a go. A plus is an option to start the tour at your hotel, which was very helpful for us, seeing how it was our first time in Paris.

1  Thank ValentinSalja
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Since my last visit to Paris was just walking around without knowing much about the sights i decided that this time i should take a guide, so my friends and i hired Anya. The tour started at Arc de Triomphe and we finished at Bastille square and it was amazing. Anya knows so much about everything. She took us through centuries of paris in many many details about people and social circumstances of the time. Even though it was a long walk i didnt feel a thing.
After this great experience with Anya we decided to hire her for the tour of Lovre as well. It was definitely a good decision since she studiend history of art at Sorbone University and her knowledge of the works of art you can see there is huge.
You definitely wont regret taking a paris in person walking tour with Anya. We found out so many interesting things about paris And now i like it even more.

2  Thank Teodora V
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Last minute decision I was invited by a friend to visit and experience the mesmerizing beauty of Paris. I booked my ticket from The Netherlands to Paris, France and met my friend's friend at the station from there she escorted me to the attractions sights around Paris and by the end of the day decided to leave Paris but my friend encourage me to stay for few more days and so I did. More places I visited during my few days of stay in Paris.

1  Thank jmtheadventurous