“Average tour, high price”

Paris in Person Walking Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$136.44*
and up
Paris Dark Chocolate 2-Hour Private Tour with Tasting
Ranked #48 of 541 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: We explore this beautiful city well beyond its surface - with us, you will find out everything you need to know about Parisian history, art and architecture but also great food (especially chocolate), edgy clubs, jazz joints, charming flea markets and much more.
Florence, Italy
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Average tour, high price”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Overpriced for the quality you get. We had center of the city with Boris, full of cars and noisy and we couldnt hear half of our tour. It was very hard to follow the guide.

2 Thank Mi F

• Turkish first
Brasilia, DF
“Cool afternoon in the city of lights”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Cool afternoon in the city of lights
After being a bit sceptical about this perfect city, i was astonished by it's charm, soul and everything that comes with it thanks to this great team of young professionals. I took a Marais tour with Anja (what a charming young woman who perfectly knows to represent you the soul of that district) and a Medieval tour with Boris (I'm fascinated with his knowledge).
I highly recommend it to everyone, you won't regret it! Great value for the price
Leonardo Brant
Tourism Gradueted

Tbilisi, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Personalized Walking and Museum Tours”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Our group of teens did four tours with Boris -- two walking tours (Medieval Paris and Hemingway's Paris) and two museum tours (Louvre and Orsay), all of which were extremely worthwhile and highly recommended. Boris, with his broad yet detailed range of knowledge spanning centuries of art and architecture, illuminated our walks around the city and helped make sense of the massive (and crowded) Louvre. His strongest tour was the Orsay, perhaps because this was the last tour we took with him and he'd had time to get used to our group (teenagers, who he did his best to engage). Afterwards, one of the kids was so impressed with the tour that she felt compelled to thank him in person (which, as those who have had experience with teens will understand, is saying something). We particularly appreciated Boris' patience and flexibility and his ability to improvise/change plans on the fly. He also gave us some great recommendations re: where to get fantastic hot chocolate. If we return to Paris next year, we will happily sign up for more Paris-in-Person tours!

Belgrade, Serbia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Parisian getaway”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've been planning a surprise visit to Paris for my girlfriend for quite some time now and thanks to Paris in person we have managed to make up a great and romantic walk around the city. I already knew where I wanted to go, but Boris pointed out some great spots to see and some cosy bistros to eat at. Also he gave us a good tour around the highlights of the city and managed to incorporate the history of well known couples such as Napoleon's love story or the Gainsbourg/Birkin relationship. He really hit the spot, we had such a great time!

Visited March 2013
Manila
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Snowy Paris”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Last January, I was in Paris and experienced the snowy Paris. It was a wonderful experience watching the snow falls from the window while attending a workshop at Hotel Regina. I was told that for along time Paris did not have that much snow. I love the snow so after the workshop, I went on a walking tour along the Champs Ellysees Avenue from the Arc de Champs to Eye of Paris. Along the way, I passed by the Paris branded shope like Cartier, Louis Vuitton etc.
I love Paris and I will treasure this trip in my lifetime

Visited January 2013