“Thank you Anya, thank you Paris”

Paris in Person Walking Tour
$179.14*
Paris Art Nouveau Private Tour
Ranked #55 of 557 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: We explore this beautiful city well beyond its surface - with us, you will find out everything you need to know about Parisian history, art and architecture but also great food (especially chocolate), edgy clubs, jazz joints, charming flea markets and much more.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Have no much to say beside 5*...I studied tourism and am tourist guide myself so 'I know' what we must offer and give to a potential visitor and Anya provided it all and even more...
Thank you so much for making my staying at this magical city an unfogettable experience!!! Would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We did the Art Nouveau tour and it was truly amazing. This tour allowed us, who have been in Paris many times before, to see this beautiful city with different eyes and discover a whole new side of it. I can only recommend it to everyone. Boris is a awesome guide who manages to pass on his fascination with the beauty of the city to all of us. Thank you Boris for an unforgettable day in Paris.

2  Thank Lena G
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great information, interesting, reliable and well organized. Great for exploring for the first time, as well as discovering new things in a neighborhood I thought I knew. Highly recommend. Thanks Boris!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

What does it mean to be in a magical city like a Pairs if you dont have a good companion and perfect tourist guide?!? Anya is well organized, full of knowledge, interesting and really nice lady... I enjoyed like never before... Paris in Person Walkin tour is unique! Well done...:)

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had very little time to spend in Paris and this was an excellent opportunity to see as many of the sites as possible. Anya obviously lived in this city for a long time and knows her Paris and knows how to organise a tour and make the best use of the limited time. Highly recommended!