“Cute cupcake shop great cupcakes”
Review of Bertie's CupCakery - CLOSED

Bertie's CupCakery
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis
Description: Just a few steps away from Notre Dame. We are serving up fresh gourmet cakes and cupcakes by online orders. There is a mix of traditional favorites as well as exciting flavors like Salted Caramel, Strawberry Lemonade and a twist on the always popular crepe - "Nutella Banane". Special orders upon request! See our website or Facebook page for more information!
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Came across Bertie's just down from Notre Dame Cathedral on a side street Very cute shop, cupcakes very good and unique flavors. Owners very sociable to talk with. Steve and Donna- South Carolina

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We just got back from a wonderful European vacation and couldn't wait to write this review. These cupcakes are amazing. I usually don't enjoy cupcakes because they are too sweet, but these were so good I just had to have two. I probably would have had more but I had just finished breakfast. I would recommend the vanilla pistachio and the chocolate salted caramel because these were the ones I had and they were so moist and the icing was so creamy. I am sure they all taste equally delicious because they looked so mouthwatering. On my next visit to Paris I will visit this quaint little shop on the first day so I can sample all the wonderful varieties. The owner is one of the sweetest young women you will ever meet. Her two staff members that I met were also very sweet.
I wish her much success in her business which I am sure she will have because her cupcakes are out of this world.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Found myself going back to Bertie's at least once a week for a sweet treat (or two)! Since I spent my summer in Paris I was able to try almost all the flavors but my favorites were definitely the strawberry lemonade, salted caramel, pistachio vanilla and speculoos. I would also bring a box of cupcakes to dinner parties and everyone would go crazy over them. Everything was baked fresh daily so the cakes were always moist and the icing just amazing The shop is very easy to find about a block away from Notre Dame. There's a table outside but if it's occupied you can always ask for a take away box and go to the garden behind Notre Dame. The staff are super friendly and speak English as well as French of course. You can order cupcakes in advance via phone or online which I found very helpful since they would be sold out by the afternoon especially during the weekends. Also ask for a loyalty card if you're in Paris for awhile and you get a free cupcake!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Berties is located 1 block away from Notre Dame Cathedral. Its a very nice and cozy store. Good variety of cupcakes and very delicious!! We couldnt just try one :) It was a great stop after a long walk.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This was our second trip to Paris in twelve months and after doing all the main tourist attractions last time we just wanted to enjoy the atmosphere this time and revisit our favourite ice cream shop Berthillon. After reading about Bertie's on the Internet and knowing it wasn't far from Berthillon but without having the actual address, we just thought we would have a stroll to try and find it and boy are we glad we did. We could have quite easily picked about 5 cupcakes each the flavours were so tempting but I opted for vanilla and pistachio and my husband had chocolate and vanilla and our mouths are still watering at the memory !