“Good food, Good staff”

Ranked #7,210 of 20,559 Restaurants in Paris
Neighborhood: Front de Seine
Neighborhood: Front de Seine
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Walked past and decided on an evening meal there. Was a good decision. We all ended up having steak and it had great Flavour and was served with heaps of chips and some lettuce and tomato. Overall a good tasty ‘pub’ style steak and chips. The owner didn’t speak English but our waitress did very well.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Le Saint-Martin's is located close to the Grenelle Metro stop, Line 6, and a few blocks from the Eiffel Tower. It was close to our hotel after a long day of touring Paris. On previous evenings we had eaten at restaurants in the Latin Quarter. This is not on the par of as those restaurants. As is customary, dinner began at 7:00. We were greeted by a friendly face and seated immediately. We ordered a glass of wine that came only half full for 7 euros, NOT a bargain (see picture). Service was courteous and at a somewhat higher and more attentive level than other Parisian restaurants. My companion ordered spaghetti for her main entree; simply, the sauce was horrible tasted like it was poured out of a can (see picture). I ordered a tuna plate that came with a salad (see picture); it was average at best. Based on the entrees we skipped dessert, paid and left less than satisfied. For a restaurant in Paris, Le Saint-Martin's is subpar, all except for the service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to Paris I stay in this area and every time i have to eat here.
When you are travelling /exploring on your own a friendly warm welcome is worth its weight in gold and here you are guaranteed that.

Its my 4th visit and I go for the €22:50 Steak..Its cracking..
Lovely people and lovely food..
if you are staying round here..Dont Miss It..
( Going for the snails tonight. never gone for it before!.)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just ate here and were pleased with both the food and the prices. More than that, the server was friendly and the brasserie itself is quaint and inviting.

You can tell it is frequented by the locals, who sit pleasantly enjoying their leisurely meal and drinks. It is around the corner from our hotel and we walked in without a reservation and were seated immediately.

We each had a small pavé steak with frites and salad, a glass of rosé and a beer, at a total price of €36,40. I ordered my steak cooked medium rare and it was perfectly prepared.

We will probably stop in again before we go home, at least for a drink. It’s not the Ritz but a wonderful little neighborhood brasserie.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Although the table was a bit squeezy (!), the menu, service, food and value were excellent. Handy to Eiffel Tower, but not too touristy. On a quiet street.

Date of visit: June 2017