“Great breakfast option”

Ranked #1,858 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Description: Tucked away in a side street of Le Marais, Strada is a small cosy cafe offering truly excellent organic coffee from small producers in Ethiopia, India & Brazil. Just a five minute walk from the Pompidou Centre Strada offers the ideal start to your day with a traditional French breakfast served with freshly squeezed juice.Our simple seasonal lunch menu is made up of delicious croques, sandwiches and salads. Alternatively we can tempt you at any time of the day with cookies and cakes, all of which are perfect washed down with your choice from our selection of coffees or teas. Team Strada looks forward to welcoming you soon, Marie-Christine, Peter, Robin, Sander & Christopher.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Great breakfast option”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Best coffee found in Paris - they actually make a great flat white like we can get at home. Breakfast was good and staff very friendly.

3 Thank Alison B

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fun in Paris”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I didn't think I would write a review as I wanted to be able to get in next time I go there. But the brunch was great! The French people I met there were also friendly and interesting and they choose to eat there although it is full of Americans because it is so good. I wish I lived there because it would be something to look forward to.
It tells you something about the nature of the place when you read a response from a person at the restaurant to a negative review.

1 Thank Carol B
“Well worth the visit!... Please go & experience while in Paris!.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

After looking on trip advisor, I thought a visit while is Paris is a must. I wasn't disappointed, nor will you be for that fact!.

If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love the cakes!. The coffee was very nice, I'm a coffee geek. I do love a Starbucks, and this is very much on par. Starbucks you can get anywhere in the world. so while in Paris, why go to Starbucks.

Liam, offered us with the most attentive service! Advising of places to see, go and do. So great tips, from a British local. So thank you.

Great food, it's very much Paris prices, but it's well worth the visit. Everyone is made and felt welcome.

Well worth a visit if in Paris....

Thnaks you & hopefully see you next time!.

Jason

Shenandoah, Iowa
“Great little cafe!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We loved this little cafe and our food was fantastic! I had the mushroom & onion quiche that was my own individual little round quiche with a fresh salad. My husband had the special brunch menu that was several courses including a smoked salmon sandwich with beet & goat cheese. Both of our meals were amazing! The wait staff were both very attentive and the waiter from the UK had an adorable personality. We will be back this week if we happen to be in the area again!

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“Very Tasty But Overpriced”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The food was tasty. The French ability to make a delicious ham sandwich when I normally don't like ham continues to impress me. The side salads were average, but had delicious dressing. The lemon meringue pie was amazing. The tart was probably good, but I made the mistake of not asking what else was in the goat cheese tart besides goat cheese and it turns out it's a ton of cooked spinach, which I cannot eat.

The sandwich was very tasty, but given the price you could easily get the ingredients and put one that good together yourself with a little bit of recipe reading. So if you don't mind cooking, I recommend you do that instead. But from my understanding, it's pretty typical for you to pay twice what you should if eating in Paris, so this is more an indictment of the city than the restaurant. So if you're determined to eat out in Paris, this is probably a decent place to go if you're in the area.

1 Thank Christopher B
LiamJudge, Coffee Guy/Food Boy at Strada Cafe, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for taking the time to both visit and review Strada during your trip to Paris. I’m glad you found our food to be tasty and also enjoyed our popular house salad dressing which comes with all of our generous side salads.

I’m surprised to read that you felt that your meal was overpriced. Every dish that we offer is prepared to order with fresh quality ingredients, in terms of savoury items you’re looking at between €6.90 - €9.90 for a sandwich, quiche or large salad, and generally our customers feel that this offers excellent value.

We also appreciate that cooking isn’t an option for everyone when visiting Paris, however I hope that the service, ambience and cafe experience we provide does go some way to further justifying the price.

I hope that you had a safe trip back to Texas, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Paris, and Strada in the future.

Thanks again for taking the time to TripAdvisor review us.
Liam.