“Perfect Lunch”

Ranked #1,454 of 17,420 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Description: Tucked away in a side street of Le Marais, Strada is a small cosy cafe offering truly excellent organic coffee from small producers in Ethiopia, India & Brazil. Just a five minute walk from the Pompidou Centre Strada offers the ideal start to your day with a traditional French breakfast served with freshly squeezed juice.Our simple seasonal lunch menu is made up of delicious croques, sandwiches and salads. Alternatively we can tempt you at any time of the day with cookies and cakes, all of which are perfect washed down with your choice from our selection of coffees or teas. Team Strada looks forward to welcoming you soon, Marie-Christine, Peter, Robin, Sander & Christopher.
Norwich
“Perfect Lunch”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Having had a very early start after a late night we were in desperate need if a welcoming atmosphere and good food and drink. Strada didn't disappoint. Both people running it spoke English and humoured my attempts at French. We had 2 chicken salads a croque monsiuer, 3 drinks and it all came ti a reasonable 36 euro. Free WiFi is a bonus to plan what to do next. A great find and highly recommended by a well travelled family with high expectations.

5 Thank richg666
LiamJudge, Coffee Guy/Food Boy at Strada Cafe, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Hi Rich,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to Strada. I’m glad that you enjoyed your lunch and that we met your high expectations. We pride ourselves on creating a friendly welcoming atmosphere and love sharing tips on our favourite things to do in Paris. If you need any recommendations next time you’re in town just give me a shout.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Norwich
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Funky music, great location, friendly staff what more would you need? Oh yeah brilliant food and drink, which if course it is :)

Munich, Germany
“Amazing breakfast”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Even if we had an excellent breakfast in our hotel we decided to try and something different so we read the very good reviews in Tripadvisor for Strada Cafe and we decided to try it. Very nice coffee, almost home made, and delicious cakes. A great little cafe which is not too crowdy with great value for money makes it the perfect place to have breakfast.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Hellen_Thom
Hi Hellen,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to Strada. I love that you had cake for breakfast – that sounds like my kind of start to the day! Pete, our head barista, will be delighted with your feedback on his coffee so I will be sure to pass this on.

Next time you’re in town be sure to have lunch with us. I make a pretty mean Club Strada (our trademark sandwich!) and it is perfect followed by a slice of our famous cheesecake.

I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your time in Paris & all being well we can welcome you back in the near future.

Paris, France
“Perfect coffee shop”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stopped in with a couple of friends for a quick break. Staff was so friendly, one of the waiters spoke English and was kind enough to give us many suggestions for where to shop and dine within Paris, as we're new here. Friend ordered a broccoli and cheddar quiche, which came with a small salad, both were delicious and perfectly sized. The atmosphere was lovely and warm, and the staff equally accommodating. Would recommend to anyone looking for good food, nice people, warm ambience, and free wifi!

• Visited February 2013
8 Thank bBlumenthal070
LiamJudge, Coffee Guy/Food Boy at Strada Cafe, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Hello ladies,

I remember clearly your visit and thank you so much for taking the time to review Strada. As I explained to you we are a fairly new cafe and your feedback is really important to us. I hope that all is going well with your studies and also that you found my recommendations helpful. Please come and see us again when you’re in the area.

Thanks again for your review,
London, United Kingdom
“Cozy coffee shop with lovely staff”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We had a really pleasant break at this coffee shop! It's located in a small street (so it's not overcrowded), and it's cute and cozy. We had 2 cappucinos and 2 slices of delicious cakes for about 15 euros, which is great for Paris. The staff was so polite! They were really kind: they spoke with us in English and they also gave us a few precious suggestions about their favourite restaurants in the city! Absolutely lovely!!

• Visited February 2013
5 Thank Oshana
Hi Oshana,

I remember serving you and your other half during your visit to Strada - thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

I hope that you found the restaurant recommendations helpful – I do like to keep a close eye on the competition and I’m always happy to share the names of my favourites.

I hope you make it back to Paris again soon and that you will consider joining us for lunch.
In the meantime, give my love to London.