Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $113.90
from $183.00
from $125.40
1,408 results
All reviews cooking class market visit macaron class croissants macaroons french cooking coq au vin cooking techniques highly recommend le cooking experience salmon tartare wine and cheese pairing making macarons lunch class peach melba three course meal croissant making class
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

My mother and I took the cooking class with market visit. It was such a fun way to learn about French culture and bring back some cooking skills as well!! Fred is EXCELLENT!! He’s funny, animated and a wonderful chef. The trip to the market was fun and Fred gives you a bit of time to look around for yourself. I recommend NOT making plans for after this as Fred takes as much time as the group needs including just sitting and talking at the table. Definitely worth every penny!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

The cooking class was just awesome, a true highlight of my visit to Paris. Frederic displayed professionalism, knowledge, humor, and he possesses that likability characteristic. I must say I learned a lot and look forward to practicing on the recipes we were taught. I recommend anyone visiting Paris please take the cooking class with Frederic as it was an amazing experience. He taught us some French language as well and we had an overal great conversation while experiencing the delicious taste of the meals we all put the effort into. Frederic thanks again for everything and your awesome spirit.
Le Foodist

Date of experience: November 2018
fredpouillot, Owner at Le Foodist, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Bonjour Terrance W,

it is wonderful to read you learnt so much from your experience of a cooking class - and meal - with Frederic. Thank you for taking the time and for the many compliments overall to Le Foodist.

Merci merci!
(the other) Fred

Reviewed November 5, 2018

I went on a week long Culinary adventure through Edible Destinations and they arranged several cooking classes at Le Foodist. I did the Macaroon, Croissant, 3 course meal and the French Desserts Classes. The 3 chefs were amazing and the different groups that I got to meet were fabulous. They break down the recipes so well that I have already replicated 3 of the 9 here at home, and they were pretty amazing. I can't wait to go back thank you Florence, Fredrick, and Amanda for making the best vacation ever.

Bonjour Mary J,

It is such a delight to read how much you enjoyed your experiences at Le Foodist as described. And thank you for taking the time to compliment your three chefs in the process!
I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back in the future :-)
Cheers

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Our lesson with Florence was beyond what I had hoped coe. Florence was experienced, patient, fun...an excellent instructor. I had taken a class in Chicago last year, but this time I really learned the process. The space was beautiful and added to the joy of the process. Florence and macarons were the highlight of the trip. Florence deserves a big raise. Thank you...thank you...thank you Florence. Linda Evans

Bonjour Linda E,

thank yo u for your heartfelt of your expeirence learning how to make Macarons with Florence at Le Foodist - and thank you for your compliments to the space. It is truly wonderful to learn this was the hilight of your trip. And since you have no idea how much Florence gets paid, I will take your comment about Florence deserving a big raise as a sign of love for Le Foodist :-)

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Amanda, the owner, was good. She showed us, a group of six, the basics of making croissants. The morning went by fast, and the results of our joint efforts were delicious.

Date of experience: October 2018
fredpouillot, Owner at Le Foodist, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Bonjour s n,

thank you for your compliments to your Chef for teaching you how to make croissants from scratch. Just to clarify, this is 101 and 201 and 301, and etc.... you are officiallly now capable of making delicious croissants from scratch :-)

Cheers