Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $183.90
from $114.50
from $126.10
1,408 results
All reviews cooking class market visit macaron class croissants macaroons french cooking coq au vin cooking techniques highly recommend le cooking experience salmon tartare wine and cheese pairing making macarons lunch class peach melba three course meal croissant making class
Reviewed 2 days ago

We took the baking course for croissants
The class was small & the instructor terrific
Our croissants were outstanding to eat !!

Reviewed 5 days ago

We visited the market (great walking tour on the way), shopped, learned about Parisian markets and French cheese and then went back to cook. It was fun, informative and a great way to meet interesting new people from all over. Lunch was fantastic - Moules marinière, coq ballotine with gratin dauphinois and poires belle Helène for dessert. I am now inspired to cook more at home. I'll definitely come again. Thank you Fred.
Chris Haines

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Participated in the market and lunch cooking class. Top notch experience from top to bottom and would definitely do additional classes. We prepared a gourmet meal with no cooking experience. Fred the chef guided us to perfection. Highly recommend this experience to all looking for an awesome food experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Amanda is a very capable teacher. She is highly organised and competent, managing to guide all of the class participants to achieve a successful result. We each made a different filling and colour of macaron and then shared them for afternoon tea. I would recommend this class.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The highlight of my trip to Paris was the class I took with Frédérique. It was more than just learning French tecnique. It was like visiting family. I felt welcomed when I arrived. We had lots of laughs and learned some things. When it was time to go, I felt as though it had gone by too quickly. This time I was with my sister and father. I plan to come back this summer with my children. It is and adventure I would consider every time I visit Paris. Thanks Frederique for an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently signed up my 11yo daughter for an advanced Macaron class at Le Foodist. She was with her teenage cousin and my 2 sisters in law. Everybody LOVED the class- the location was lovely, the kitchen was professional and organized and the teacher was attentive, knowledgeable and patient. I would highly recommend this class to all ages and we will for sure be back for other cooking courses the next time we are in Paris. Thank you Le Foodist!