Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $182.55
from $113.66
from $125.14
1,480 results
All reviews cooking class market visit macaron class croissants macaroons french cooking coq au vin cooking techniques highly recommend le cooking experience salmon tartare wine and cheese pairing making macarons lunch class peach melba three course meal great teacher
Reviewed yesterday

I had such a great time making croissants! Highly recommend to anyone. You're bound to have a ton of fun and best of all you get to try your masterpiece at the end!

Reviewed yesterday

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 hours of "learning to cook by weight!" Everything was prepared and ready for us to get started. We did our own measuring (on a scale) and the end result was a fabulous French tea party where we consumed some of our macarons! The rest were boxed up for us to take home.
I will never again travel without planning a hands on event such as at LeFoodist! Book it now, You will NOT be disappointed!. .

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 3 days ago

My daughter and I participated in a macaroon- making class with 8 others. Learned to make them from scratch!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I have always dreamt of doing a cooking class in Paris, so finding a spare day in my diary, I decided to visit Le Foodist. We started the day with a brief, but very informative visit to the local market, where we tasted some delicious cheese. Fred gave us some fascinating local history and culture on the way.
We then returned to the kitchen in our group of 12 and, with Fred’s detailed and helpful instructions, we cooked three delicious courses. I mean really delicious. I like to think that I am quite a good cook already, but I learnt an amazing amount. For beginners, it would be just as useful and fascinating. Fred is a first rate host- informative, jovial and highly entertaining.
The wine and food and conviviality combined to create an unforgettable and delightful experience. Don’t miss this opportunity.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 4 days ago

A great experience- our chef/trainer Fred is the best! I would highly recommend Le Foodist if you’re spending time in Paris . We’ll definitely go back next time we’re in Paris.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Paris is about fashion and food.
Here is an opportunity to learn to cook like a Parisian.
You shop at the local market, you prepare the meal under the guidance of a gourmet chef, then you eat. They provide the wine.
Shop, cook, learn, eat&drink!
Doesn’t get much better.
Make new friends and treat long term friends to a French meal you make yourself.

Date of experience: February 2019