“Yes, oh yes!”
Review of B-Boyz

B-Boyz
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
B-Boyz is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,348 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Originals homemade burgers as fat as uncle phil from prince of bel-air, interior design made by street-artist bishop, and the finest of 90's hip-hop as a soundtrack. Welcome in Vincent and Julien's universe two young parisian guys as french as a piece of roquefort but passionate by hip hop culture.
UK
“Yes, oh yes!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just quite simply the best burger I think I've ever had.
Nice folk, small and simple inside, tables crammed together as is the norm in Paris, and really great burgers. Juicy, full of flavour and not to be missed. At 15-20 euro or so not very cheap but do yourself a favour and go.

Wokingham, United Kingdom
“what a find - - mmmmmm thats a tasty burger”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

went in a large group for a stag do dinner - what a great venue

comic memorabilia everywhere and very cool atmosphere- old skool batman on TV's in the gents

went for the cheeseburgers which were immense - and staff were great . v friendly and considering there were around 20 of us service was fantastic

cant recommend this place enough

1 Thank martinfjlewis
Delft
“Lovely restaurant with friendly staff”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was going through comments on trip advisor, looking for a place to eat close to Gare du Nord. We've decided to try Captain B, since pictures seemed lovely. We didnot book in advance, luckily we could find two seats at the bar. We ordered cheese burger and a Megached (Burger with Cheddar), and a tiramisu to share as we were full already. All were very delicious, we left the place with a smiling face.

Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than any US burger!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was wandering around in the neighborhood of the avenue Trudaine (lovely place btw), and I grew extremely hungry.

I was helplessly looking for a place to eat.. and the miracle happened: out of nowhere, a burger place!

French restaurants are not famous for their burgers and I entered without other expectation but to feed myself.

What an excellent surprise I had! Not only the food was outstanding, better than any burger I had in the US, the service was also up to the best American standards (particularly the charming owner, Amina) far from the regular French service.

The decoration is also a nice mix of American comics and French taste.
If you're in the neighborhood, you should really stop by.

• Visited January 2013
“What a burger!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We looked for the best burger in Paris and we found it! The place looked small and cozy, and we thoght its gonna be just another burger, but when it came the smell said otherwise.
The meat was full of flavor, not too fat and done perfectly. The bun was heavenly and the fries are a treat. You have to try it!!
Order the ultra burger, Trust me :)