“So good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had just arrived in Paris after a 27 hour flight from Melbourne.
My hotel room wouldn't be ready for 2 hours - which is fine in this area because it's beautiful to look at and has lots of great cafes. I always stay in this neighbourhood.
I had never gone into the diner as it seemed like sacrilege to eat burgers and fries in Paris, but this day I just felt the need for meat and carbs. So glad I did!
The interior of the restaurant is gorgeous and quirky. The staff are friendly - even to those of us with very little French language. And the food...
The burger was cooked perfectly to my medium rare liking and was delicious. Great cheese.
The fries were tasty and fresh.
I highly recommend this place on your day off from French Cuisine.

There are newer reviews for Bedford Ave Broklyn Diner

Reviewed April 18, 2013

One of the best burgers I have ever had.
As a tourist you probably wouldn't think to have a boring old burger in Paris, but trust me you will not be disappointed.
Friendly staff, fast service, classic diner atmosphere and of course fantastic food.
A+

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Were lucky to get a table as it was very busy....not surprisingly as the food was perfect...the service fast and staff friendly and very well priced.

Food simple but very well done.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Ate here as it was close to our hotel. Asked for burger well done, but still was served rare in the middle.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were staying on the Rue du Champs de Mars and looking for a reasonably priced place to have dinner, a hamburger in Paris? Why not, it was the best hamburger we have had since "Munders" in Baltimore closed in the 70's. Clean, friendly owner and waitress, cold beer, good FF, and of course a GREAT hamburger. French food is good but this French hamburger was the best.