“Vegan asian food”

Ranked #974 of 20,546 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: 9th Arr. - Opera
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

A great place to bring your meat-eater friends if you want to convince them that vegan dishes can taste good and can even look "normal".

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 11, 2018

I've been looking for a restaurant serving vegan special fried rice for ages and this did not disappoint at all! I was also really excited to try the faux duck as this was my favourite meat when I was a meat eater. It is fairly priced, as well as having pretty cheap cocktails in comparison to most bars in Paris. So much choice on the menu so I bet it would be great for a large group as everyone would be likely to find something they fancy.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Three of us visited here (we visited the Végébowl on 24 rue Faubourg Saint-Martin, during a four day trip to Paris for my graduation! I have recently moved over to a plant-based diet and this restaurant was recommended to me by university friends. It really exceeded my expectations, and I was pleasantly surprised that even my meat-eating parents were very pleased with their vegetarian dishes.

The restaurant is fairly small, modern and well kept. The staff/owners are very friendly and welcoming. I hope that I will return again soon!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2017

We liked it so much we came back for a second time on our honeymoon!

Simple, tasty food. Space is a bit cramped. It was very busy and we noticed a lot of people had reserved a table.

The mock chicken usually creeps me out, but it was tasty and a nice texture. The tofu dishes were much tastier in my opinion if you're a bit grossed out by meat.

Great value for money!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank blueblackbackpack
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

I found Vegebowl on internet as I had to organize a veggie dinner with friends not living in Paris.
Dinner was amazing. All plate are fresh, well prepared and really tasty.
My favorite thai dessert with sticky rice and mango is served with black sticky rice...yummy

Date of visit: November 2017