“Hidden Paris Walking Tour - A Great Start to Canadian Family Paris Vacation”

Hidden Paris Walking Tours
Ranked #84 of 563 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Intimate tours with born-and-raised Parisians, through the past and the present of the genuine Paris. We are four passionate and professional Parisian guides who will show you what the others don't. The love of our city made us bent together and we are eager to share it with you...specially the secret places we, Parisians, keep to ourselves!
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We can't say enough about the Hidden Paris Walking tour organization and their gracious guide, Flora. With an age group ranging from "19 - 59", there was something for everyone. We started our day in the Latin Quarter, followed by lunch at a great restaurant and then a delightful afternoon tour of Montmartre. This was our first full day in the "City of Light" and it was invaluable to kick off our stay with someone who answered the myriad of questions we had. Thanks again! We hope to see you again, real soon.

2  Thank TLaff920

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We arrived 15 mins before the tour time and our guide Miss Delphine was there already to begin our 3 PM St Germaine des Pres walking tour. My parents were with me and they were getting a bit tired as we had walked a lot during the day. Delphine was really great with them and sought out benches wherever she could so we could sit and listen to her give us interesting facts, tidbits and slices of the real Paris history. We walked through the trendy parts and the historical parts...sampled heavenly macarons and tasty tapenade...had a fun conversation and experienced Paris through the eyes of a true local. This was a fantastic experience that one cannot get looking out of a tour bus window. My heartfelt thanks to Delphine for sharing her knowledge and her opinions and suggestions with us. This walking tour is by far the no.1 favorite thing I did during my visit to the great city of Paris. Thank you Hidden Paris Walking Tours for a memorable afternoon in Paris on a sunny day!

1  Thank Pooja G
Reviewed July 22, 2013

First proper trip to Paris so I wanted to experience the real Paris with locals. We took this tour because I knew Flora was doing it. We had already been with her the day before touring the Latin Quarter. She spoke impeccable English but above all she made both tours very interesting. Besides being enthusiastic she shared many stories and snippets with us bringing both areas to life. I intend booking her in advance to join her other tours the next time we are in Paris.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Took two wonderful tours with Hidden Paris in June of 2013, Belleville and The Gourmet Tour. I had been to Paris several times and was seeking something a little off the beaten path. I found it! Both tours (with Eglantine) felt more like hanging out with your super cool friend who just happens to know lots about Paris than taking a staid group excursion. Belleville was a special treat as it is a neighborhood that one normally wouldn't come across, fascinating to see a real slice of Parisian life. The Gourmet Tour allowed me to peak into sections of the Latin Quarter that I never would have seen (or had the chutzpah to wander into) on my own. My most vivid memories of this recent trip to Paris were not the great museums or monuments but of meeting a graffiti artist in Belleville (and having him tag our names on the wall), chatting with a sausage vendor (and sampling a variety) and goofing around in a university classroom. Take these tours! Seriously.

2  Thank Sari P
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Recently, my daughter and I booked a couple of delicious tours with Hidden Paris Walking Tours-Sweet Paris and the Gourmet Tour. We enjoyed both, ate too much incredible food, and learned a lot about the city's history. We had an especially wonderful time with Eglantine, who is very knowledgeable and personable, and made us see why this is the most visited city in the world. Thank you for making our first trip to Paris even more special!