“Best way to experience Paris; Perfect way to meet new friends” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hidden Paris Walking Tours

Hidden Paris Walking Tours
Ranked #50 of 512 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Intimate tours with born-and-raised Parisians, through the past and the present of the genuine Paris. We are four passionate and professional Parisian guides who will show you what the others don't. The love of our city made us bent together and we are eager to share it with you...specially the secret places we, Parisians, keep to ourselves!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to experience Paris; Perfect way to meet new friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was my first tour during my European adventure. My friend and I had an amazingly fun time, learnt a tremendous amount about the city and met friends which we keep in contact with: our guides Delphine and Servane.
Delphine guided us around the hill of Montmartre. Then we did the Sweet Paris tour with Servane who took us on an amazing tour of the best patisseries of Paris.
They are both terrific and know a tremendous amount of information! Aside from that, they are lovely, helpful and kind, always thrilled to have a drink with people who'd toured with them. You can see that they genuinely care about their guests.

Hidden Paris Walking Tours has marvelous guides, and ones without whom you shouldn't see Paris!

1 Thank dan L

Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Eglantine was great! The tour is informative and fun (I did the Marais tour). Also great for someone who has been living here and was able to get recommendations for new places to check out. Highly recommend this.

2 Thank Jane S
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Highly highly recommended!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We took the "La Vie en Rose" - my partner Hugh adores Edith Piaf - he tears up everytime he hears this song! We've been to the city before, but Hidden Paris showed us plenty of stuff we've never seen! Great street art too! Friednyly, helpful, super knowledgable...full of local

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Great gourmet tour!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I did a Gourmet tour around the Latin Quarter with my family last time I was in Paris and it was amazing. Eglantine told us everything about French food and we bought some delicious local products! This is a great way to know Paris and the Parisians. Try these tours!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jorge B
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to understand the real Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I went with my partner on the Marais tour, the Montmartre tour and a gourmet tour of the Latin Quarter last week. Hidden Paris highlights the real beauty of Paris: the ones that's hidden, away from the crowds, that the Parisians keeps to themselves. I had been to Paris several times before but for the first time I let the reality of the city sink in. What a wonderful experience!

The two guides we had (Eglantine and Servane) were passionate, friendly, funny and very knowledgable. I can't wait to come and do the other tours this lovely company offers. I absolutely recommend it!

1 Thank Lisa T