“Formidable”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Superb and friendly service, meals according to the season: e.g. sea bass with pumpkin sauce. Great choice of wine.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

They call it also " salon privé " : correct it is very nice and cosy .
Do not forget to taste the "sorbet cacao " .
Good service nice cooking .

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Our concierge recommended this one as being the best restaurant close by. It was not bad but rather weak on the food. Sea bass was OK but the lentils with it (described as a lentil salad) were just cold lentils, however the deserts weren't bad.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

The concierge at our hotel recommended this restaurant for our last night in Paris. It was a few blocks from our hotel, but we would never have found it on our own. The room is like the interior of a small jewel box, simply elegant. Our concierge made our reservation. We were greeted like honored guests, our drink order was taken and a few minutes later we were happily sipping wine, enjoying an amuse bouche and perusing the menu.

I opted for the prix fix menu, which had duck breast as an entree. My husband chose the filet mignon. Both entrees were perfect, nice portions, cooked perfectly and served with wonderful sauces and vegetables. I don't remember our appetizers but I do remember that they were luscious. Dessert was included in my prix fix but I absolutely could not eat another bite.

The clientele seemed local and our waiter spoke very little English. I used my limited French, translated a few words on the menu with my iPhone and all was well.

I liked it so much that I believe I will return when we next visit Paris, in the Spring. It is not budget dining, but this is Paris. For a fine dining
experience, it is a good value.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Quite hard to find the place when you enter this small street, but the experience starts as soon as you enter the location. A sophisticated decoration all with soft grey and black, that reveals the whiteness of the tablecloth and leaves full attention to what will come in your plate.
Invited to a private dinner, animated by a great wine connoisseur, it turned out to be a rich and fruity experience.
The wine selection was obviously good and perfectly matching the dishes. But the surprise really came from the ingeniousness of the chef Laurent Zajac. Special note to the sea bass tartare with sesame oil and aubergine caviar; and the mango and passion fruits cooked in compote with a coconut emulsion and grated coconut!
Que du bonheur!