“Very nice galettes”
Review of Galette Cafe

Galette Cafe
Reserve with
Galette Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #948 of 17,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Description: At « Galette Café » the dough of our “galettes” and “crêpes” is prepared daily in the traditional way using the best organic flours from “Bretagne” (Britanny): A buckwheat flour PGI and a wheat flour of high quality.An array of delicious fillings cooked with care and precision everyday compose our “galettes” and “crêpes”; and perfectly pair with our selection of artisanal ciders or with a cold draft beer.In addition to our traditional ice creams; our artisanal and organic Kouign-amann can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Schoten, Belgium
“Very nice galettes”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

The galettes were very good, the best I ever had. And the sticky caramel bun was really one of the best desserts I ever had. Highly recommended.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Yum”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stumbled upon the Galette Cafe last night after walking the streets in Saint Germain for a light dinner. We were very fortunate to come across this little cafe. We didn't have
anything to go on but went in anyway. I ordered the galette with warm goat cheese and apple with salad greens/walnuts and honey-very good. The highlight of the meal was the dessert.
I had the crepe suzette. Wow! My light dinner went by the wayside-I finished the crepe in record time. I am planning on going back for another crepe before we leave Paris.
The waitstaff was very friendly and helpful. I had never had a galette before and he took the
time to explain what it was. The menu was in English which, of course, was helpful to me since
I don't speak French.
As far as crowds-there weren't any. We went on a Monday evening-maybe that says it all.
Try this restaurant you won't be disappointed in the dessert.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Kare-Kare3
Nice, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven! ”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

One of the best meals we have had in Paris. The flavours were gorgeous and refined. We would recommend this to everyone!!!

Melbourne, Australia
“You must come here”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

After a very long day walking through Paris - we stopped by for a late lunch. The service was impeccable and staff so friendly. This has to be the best crepe restaurant I've eaten at. I had the goats cheese with walnut salad - mouth watering. The staff suggested a lovely cider and a match was made in heaven. We came back here a few days later and had an equally amazing meal.

• Visited October 2013
Paris, France
“Great high end galettes ”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Went for a lunch just before closing time, was served by friendly staff, english menu, the galette du jour was great, so was their cider and their sticky bun with caramel sauce. Pricey, but I expect that comes with location, and the fact it's all organic and artisanal.