“Favorite Part of Our Trip!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Les3chambres

Les3chambres
Ranked #1 of 128 Paris B&B and Inns
Providence, Rhode Island
“Favorite Part of Our Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed at Les 3 Chambres in October 2013. It was my husband's first trip to Paris and our favorite part of the trip was Les 3 Chambres. Everything I had read about Les 3 Chambres was true and Laurent totally surpassed our expectations.

Rooms: All of the rooms are wonderfully decorated, keeping with the charm and historic aspects with updated modern amenities. The beds were so comfortable, and the bathroom/shower was amazing. I loved the rain shower. It was a wonderful touch! The apartment is quiet, which was something I really appreciated.

Breakfast: We loved the breakfasts, my husband is still raving about the French pastries. It was a great way to start out the day.

Laurent: Laurent went above and beyond for us. He was so helpful and made us feel at home. He helped us with dinner reservations (and recommendations, which were delicious), taxi services and printing needs. We loved talking to him about the areas we were going to see or had seen, and just sharing our experiences with him. He is an amazing host and owner!

Do not hesitate making a reservation. We only hope there is room for us during out next trip!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Guests, I'm so delighted to read your posting regarding your recent stay at les3chambres.
I'm very pleased that you have appreciated so well my B&B and wanted to come back the next time you will come to Paris!
Thank you for taking the time, and your very kind comments.
Laurent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Westfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of spending a week at Les 3 Chambres. Laurent is a wonderful host making us feel comfortable right from the start. He couldn't do enough for us--in fact when we arrived early in the morning to drop off our luggage after our flight from the USA, he graciously gave us breakfast even though our stay didn't actually start until later that day.

Our room was as pictured on the website--no surprises. It was relatively large, clean and nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable, the en suite bath modern and well laid out. Breakfasts were delicious with fresh cut-up fruit, yogurts, cereals, and the most wonderful breads, croissants--served with his own homemade jams.There was always fresh-baked cake too. Laurent was flexible with the times for breakfast as well.

The best part of staying here was Laurent. He was a wealth of knowledge about Paris and made it easy to get around. The location was about a 3 minute walk to the nearest Metro but we hardly used this as we could walk to most of the tourist sites. Best part was that we could go to the tourist sites but return home to our "apartment" in a residential neighborhood.

The only negative thing I can think of is the storage situation in the room. There was a beautiful chest in the room but this wasn't for our use. We had to put our things in the ample closet. The only problem there was the height of the shelves. Laurent gave us a step-stool to help with this but if you are short, even this could have been a problem.

2 Thank Arlene L
Dear Guests I'm so delighted to read your posting regarding your recent stay at les3chambres.
I'm very happy that you have enjoyed your stay in my B&B in Paris and have appreciated all the services offered in your room.
Regarding the storage situation of your room, there is in each room a large closet with hangers and shelves and in la2chambre, the room where you stayed, there is an antic family chest with large drawers! This chest was put here just to furnish and decorate the room but you're right I've put back the keys on the drawers and now guests can use it!
Thank you for taking the time, and your very kind comments.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had a lovely stay in Les 3 Chambres. Laurent was very friendly and he gave us much invaluable advice in visiting different places during our short 4-day in Paris. We just wonder how much passion he will need to prepare the yummy breakfast for us every morning. We truly enjoyed the pastry, the bread, the home-made cake and jam, fresh fruit and juice! We were also amazed at the decoration and antique collection in the lounge. A wonderful Parisian experience which cannot be found in a hotel!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time, and your very kind comments about your stay at les3chambres in Paris.
I'm very delighted that you have enjoyed your breakfast every morning! That is a very important moment for me, each morning you will find all sorts of bread from my bakery, the home made jam with the fruits of the garden of my grand parents in the south of France, a fresh fruit salad different every day and a home made pastry or cake......fruits tarts, lemon cake, almond muffins......
Breakfast time is also a moment to discuss what you have planed for the day with you and to exchange some suggestions of nice stroll, museums visits or restaurants!
I look forward greeting you an other time at les3chambres.
Sincerely yours
Arlington, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Two nights at les trois chambres was wonderful -- next time I'll stay longer. A very comfortable and warm welcome, excellent location, very good tips for local walks and general travelers' advice, a supremely comfortable bed in a charming room, delicious breakfast, and a host who was willing to help me continue to speak French even though his English was excellent.

Definitely a place to return to.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear guest, thank you very much for sharing your comments with me on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at les3chambres!
I'm delighted that you enjoyed B&B, the location and its services and hope that I will be able to welcome you back very soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife and I really loved our stay. Laurent was so welcoming and helpful. The B&B itself is a good mix of classic and modern. The location is wonderful and we walked the entire city without ever having to take a cab or the metro.
Laurent is a class act and this B&B will not disappoint.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear guest, thank you very much for sharing your comments with me on Tripadvisor following your recent romantic stay in Paris in my B&B les3chambres!
I'm very pleased to read that I made you happy and you've enjoyed your stay at les3chambres.
Mystic, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

If we could give Les 3 Chambres and Laurent a better rating than excellent… we would. SPECTACULAR is the word. We chose Les 3 Chambres based on Trip Advisor, and it did not fail us. It was our first time in Paris, and now it will not be our last. There are so many positives for this property and I am so grateful for this experience, as it truly made our stay so magical and we can’t wait to return to Paris in the future. The room was spotless, comfortable, and well appointed. The bed and linens were wonderful. The bathroom was modern, clean, and the rainfall shower was a treat. Laurent is as everyone describes him- genuine, caring, welcoming- the perfect host. His breakfasts are fantastic as well. I even tried to make his fruit salad at home already and I didn’t know jam could taste that good. Our favorite was the apricot ginger. He also made an assortment of different baked goods and the most delicious coffee. The location was ideal for us. We like to walk and explore, and we were only about a 15 min walk to the Louvre Museum. We enjoyed exploring the neighborhoods around the B&B as well. There is a metro stop at the end of the street, and it was nice to be in a quiet corner away from the hustle and bustle, yet close to everything. Laurent was extremely helpful- restaurant suggestions, reservation needs, tour suggestions, etc. He truly understands the Art of Hospitality. We appreciated his efforts and his beautiful home, and treated the property as if we were staying at a good friend’s home- and in return it truly felt like we were. Laurent- can’t wait to see you again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Guests, thank you very much for having taken time to write a so wonderful review on Tripadvisor about les3chambres!
It was a real pleasure to greet you in my guest apartment and i'm very pleased that you have so much enjoyed your stay there, the cosy atmosphere of the apartment and your comfortable room!
Thank you for your nice compliments on my hospitality, it's very important to welcome you the best I can and to make you feeling like at home.
Hope to greet you again at les3chambres an other time.
Fergus, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Les 3 Chambres in September - and we loved it. The location was perfect, close to all attractions. Laurent was a very warm and caring host. We really appreciated his suggestions and maps to get around very busy Paris. Laurent served up most delicious breakfasts which included home made jams and preserves, yogurts and fruits. Excellent food for the fuel needed to walk everywhere we wanted to go. He had excellent suggestions for dinner at a few close restaurants, and then made the reservations for us. Our room was very comfortable, and the bathroom had all the amenities - very spotless. If ever we are in Paris again, we will definately be looking up Laurent again. Thanks for a few memorable days and nights in lovely Paris.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for having taken time to write a review about les3chambres. I'm very that you had a good time at les3chambres and that you had appreciated all the ideas of walks and restaurants suggestions I gave you. Every morning I like to ask you what are your plans for the day and to help you if you want to give you some ideas of directions or museums visits.....