“Our Home in Paris”
Review of Les3chambres

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Les3chambres
Ranked #1 of 134 Paris B&B and Inns
Canada
“Our Home in Paris”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We booked “Les 3 chambres” B&B online for 10 nights.

After a long transatlantic flight we were greeted in the warmest welcoming way by the most charming of host Laurent who then gave us a tour of the beautiful apartment, offered us coffee and his famous “cake au citron”, and joined us in conversation about our agenda. It felt like home right away.

“Les 3 chambres” is very centrally located, on a typical Parisian street, 10-minute walk to Galleries Lafayette and Opéra Garnier, 15-minute walk to the Louvre; in fact, we could walk to Montmartre, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, tour Eiffel, quartier Latin, le Marais, major boulevards, bistros frequented by Parisians, we never had a need to use the Metro or taxis. The location provided us with excellent walking opportunities to discover so much of Paris while reaching destinations. Laurent was generous in his suggestions and recommendations and we will always be grateful for that.

Every day started at breakfast in the company of Laurent’s other guests with its amicability and animated conversations while enjoying the traditional Parisian fare, baguettes and croissants from the boulangerie along with the homemade fruit salads, jams, compotes, cakes, and the excellent coffee. Laurent even accommodated a couple of our very early morning starts because of out-of-town tours of Châteaux and surrounding small villages (e. g. Barbizon).

Our hosting family provided us with the intimacy that made our stay memorable and left us with a heavy heart on departure day.

Room Tip: Rooms are very quiet.
3 Thank LikeABigPizzaPie
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Guests thank you so much for your very kind review on les3chambres on Tripadvisor! It's a real pleasure for me to read that you have enjoyed your stay in my guest apartment in Paris!
When you arrive, I like to welcome you with a fresh drink or coffee or tea with a home made cake or fruits. That's a great moment to meet each over and to speak about your stay in Paris and to help you with any informations you could need about transportations, restaurants, visits or walks....
Les3chambres are very well located in the heart of Paris so you can do everything just walking.....you don't need to take the subway! What a better way to discover a city!
Breakfast is a very important moment to begin the day, so I like to propose you a fresh daily fruit salad with seasonal fruits like at that time melon, apricot, peach and strawberry with rapsberry.....
I spent also a great time, and memorable moments with you that fell me having old friends at home!
I hope to welcome you again at les3chambres the next time you're visiting Paris.
Laurent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had a fabulous stay at Les 3 Chambres, very clean and inviting, felt like home. The host Laurent, was welcoming and very helpful. Loved the relaxing rain shower in the bathroom. Breakfast was first class with fresh fruit salad and an arrangement of fresh croissants and baguettes with home made fruit jams. A gem, like the Four Seasons of bed and breakfasts.

1 Thank Paulina C
Thank you so much for your very nice review on les3chambres my B&B in Paris. It was a real pleasure to welcome you in my guest apartment and I'm glad that you have appreciated your stay there. Each rooms has its own private bathroom and all is contemporary designed, specialy the bathroom with the rain shower in a slate tiles decoration! Rooms are furnished with design furnitures like Stark bedside tables, design Artemide lamps.....which give a contemporary atmosphere in an 1830's apartment.
I hope to greet you an other time in Paris at les3chambres.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We have stayed in numerous hotels and B&Bs over the years. Les 3 Chambres would have to rank near the top of the list, however. Although the front door is a little tricky to find, once inside you will be greeted by the owner, Laurent. His manner is extremely welcoming and warm, without being overly-involved. He was willing to help us with planning whatever activities we were interested in. In fact, he helped us avoid the queue to the Musee d'Orsay by printing tickets on his computer.

Laurent provided us with walking maps and suggested a fantastic boulangerie and fromagerie a short walk away at my request. He also made dinner reservations for us at a lovely restaurant named "Albion" nearby. The recommendation was spot on, and the meal was excellent.

The room was wonderfully appointed, and the breakfast was perfect before a day of exploring Paris. The room was immaculate, and no detail was overlooked.

In short, Les 3 Chambres is a gem that you'll be thrilled to have stayed at. It genuinely felt as though I was staying in an old friend's home as opposed to a hotel room.

Room Tip: We stayed in Chambre 2, which is in the back of the flat. It was wonderful, and I'd have no rese...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests, thank you for your review about les3chambres on Tripadvisor.
i'm very glad that you have enjoyed your stay in my Bed and Breakfast in Paris and had liked your room and all the services offered.
At les3chambres even if you are coming sleeping and having a nice and good breakfast in the morning, I will suggest you visits, restaurants, our favourite cheese, bread or grocery stores in our area, and also exibitions....and to avoid the line in some museum we can order online tickets and print them like the Orsay Museum! Very usefull to don't spend hours in queue!
It was a real pleasure to greet you at les3chambres and I hope to see you again an other time in Paris.
best regards
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Les 3 Chambres is a cut-above other Paris B&Bs, thanks to its charming hosts and their effortless, relaxed flair. The apartment is elegant and beautifully furnished, your every need has been anticipated and provided for, and the overall effect is of staying with your (very) stylish Parisian friends. Breakfast is a particular highlight, with a wide selection of high-quality items on offer, some freshly made by Laurent's fair hand. The French have an expression, BCBG, short for 'bon chic, bon genre', or 'good style, good class'. For us, that's the perfect way to sum up this special place and its welcoming hosts.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear guests, thank you very much for your outstanding review about les3chambres on Tripadvisor!
It was a real pleasure to greet you in our parisian apartment and I'm very touched that you have appreciated the atmosphere of les3chambres, its decoration, your hosts and the relaxed and chic soul.
Thanks a lot and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you an other time at les3chambres in Paris.
Best regards.
Toronto
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed in Les 3 Chambres for five nights and thanks Laurent for making our stay in Paris so pleasant and perfect!

Laurent is such a nice gentlemen and great host that he makes us feel totally at home.
My wife and I really enjoyed the concert in Sainte Chapelle church which was recommended by Laurent and we also enjoyed walking on the streets of Paris browsing those amazing local shops like a real Parisian does.

The sleeping quality is so good that I am not used to my own bed in Canada now.The room is really clean and spacious and queen size bed is is a luxury in Paris.

The breakfast is wonderful with a lot of options of food. It would be perfect if eggs can be added as an option. There is also a lot of good resturants near the B & B.

The location is the best, just two mintues walk to the metro station and ten minutes walk to the Garnier Opera and walking distance to most of the attractions like Notre Dame and the Louvre.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear guests, thank you very much for your very kind review on Tripadvisor about les3chambres.
It was a real pleasure to greet you in my B&B in Paris and I'm glad that you have enjoyed your stay there and you've appreciated the quality and the comfort of the bed in your room.
At les3chambres, in the morning, you will have a french traditional breakfast with different sort of fresh breads like baguette, butter croissants, butter, home made jams (plumb, kiwis, strawberry, rhubarb, figs......) and cake, cereals, fresh squeezed orange or grapefruit juice, fresh fruits salad.....and no eggs, which is not in our breakfast's habit in France! But if you really want some eggs, I'm sure I will cook some for you, only on request!
I look forward welcoming you an other time at les3chambres in Paris.
Thanks again.
Moscow
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We have only the most pleasant memories of stay in the Laurent's house. Les3chambres is very comfortable and stylish. And the master of the house is very friendly, attentive  and interesting person and interlocutor. We have always been pleased to turn to him for advice. He has always responsively responded to any of our tourist questions.

Dear Laurent!
Thank you for the very warm welcome!!
(P.S. Like I said, our luggage arrived on 10th of May in Paris in Les3chambres :)) and only the 11th to our home :) very strange delivery service:)
(I'm very sorry for my terrible English!)

Olga and Karen

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear Guests, I thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor following your stay in my B&B in Paris earlier this month.
I'm very happy that you have enjoyed the quality of my welcome at les3chambres!
It's a pleasure for me to give you some informations about any questions you may have during your stay there. Any ideas about monuments visits, parisians strolls, restaurants or also the "sugar tour" which is a sweet walk through many good places where you will enjoy pastries, macarons or chocolates and more.......
It was a real pleasure to greet you and I hope to welcome you a next time at les3chambres in Paris.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I booked our accommodation at Les 3 Chambres based on the outstanding reviews this B&B had received. Our 4 night stay was a truly unforgettable experience that started the minute Laurent welcomed us into his beautifully decorated home. Our room was spotlessly clean, comfortable and cozy. What we loved was even though we had our privacy Laurent was always happy to help us plan our time in Paris. He put together walking maps for us and pointed out beautiful places to look at along the way which was so helpful. Our breakfast every morning was delicious and included fresh fruit, croissants, homemade jams and cake. Laurent has a passion for making his guests feel at home and for that very reason we will definitely return hopefully sooner than later.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Janine O
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear guests, I thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor following your stay at les3chambres earlier this month.
It was a real pleasure to meet you and to greet you there in my apartment during 4 nights!
And I'm glad that you have liked your room, la1chambre and all the services offered with your stay at les3chambres, restaurants recommandations and reservations, ideas of walks with a local map showing you the places to go and to be sure to see other places!
The best remark for me is that you felt like to be at home! Be sure that les3chambres will always be your home away from home in Paris and I look forward greeting you very soon.