“A weekend home in Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Les3chambres

Les3chambres
Ranked #1 of 129 Paris B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“A weekend home in Paris”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We spent a long weekend in Paris where we found a comfortable home and a conscientious host.

Laurent, who rents out three rooms of his vividly decorated central Paris apartment, serves homemade jam with croissants warm from the bakery and freshly squeezed fruit juice. His met us at the door with a map for a tour through Paris's covered markets and booked us a lovely place for dinner -- after telephoning three restaurants.

The apartment is easy walking distance from Gare du Nord and Gare L'est -- the Louvre is a short distance as are the galleries on Hausmann. A convenient base for the best sites in Paris, and Laurent can guide you to memorable places -- not just to places on crowded tourist itineraries.

A soft bed and a mountain of pillows made for a comfortable night -- and when Laurent allowed me to stay over for a time in the morning to do some work and I got a glimpse of the thoroughness of his cleaning -- I didn't know a person could spend that much time scouring a sink!

So do stay with Laurent -- and don't disturb him at midnight as I did or grouch about petty things. A host this helpful deserves to be pampered the same way he pampers his guests!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank travelwriter316
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear guest, thank you for your nice review in Tripadvisor about les3chambres!
I'm very glad that you had a good time in my guesthouse and appreciated the vividly decorated apartment.......with warm colours on the walls like the turquoise lounge library where you can spent some relaxation times after a day of many walks around Paris!
At your arrival at les3chambres, I give you a map for a tour through Paris's 19th century covered passages going to the Louvre Museum and the Palais Royal, that's just a suggestion but this is a very nice walk to discover Paris, starting at les3chambres until the Louvre in a not so much touristic place.....and that's very romantic!
After a day walk and a very nice refreshing night in your comfortable room, you will enjoy the generous breakfast with freshly squeezed fruit juice, orange or grapefruit and my home made jam! As that time I'm making kiwis jam with orange and lemon juice...! Delicious!
I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at les3chambres.
Laurent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We spent 3 nights at Les3chambres and it was a truly memorable experience. Laurent's fantastic B&B, his generous hospitality and helpful advice made our visit to Paris extra special. We had a wonderful time and the special birthday we came to Paris to celebrate will always be remembered. We certainly plan to return again soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guests thank you so much for your nice review about les3chambres, my B&B in Paris.
I'm very happy to see that you have a wonderful time at les3chambres and that I could make that stay a very special moment for you!
I'm glad that you have appreciate my helpful advices!
I'm here to help you finding a restaurant, making reservation or also giving you ideas of walks in Paris and about some exhibitions in museum.....and why not printing for you the museum tickets to avoid waiting in line!
I hope to have the pleasure to greet you again at les3chambres in Paris.
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed February 10, 2013

“Les 3 Chambres” is no regular B&B.
How should we describe our stay in the amazing atmosphere of « Les 3 Chambres »?
This is a cocoon of human warmth, modern but upper exquisit taste, a real cabinet of curiosities and a deep plunge into an interior design magazin.
If you like the idea of an oasis of completness then you should definitly have a stop to “Les 3 Chambres”.
The place is quiet, clean and the service/warmth up to its fare.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Christine_and_Arthur
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear guests from Oslo, thank you so much for your kind note on les3chambres in Paris!
It was a real pleasure to greet you and I'm very happy that you've felt this special atmosphere of a cabinet of curiosities I've created in my apartment.
Les3chambres are a unique place that let you feel unique in a privileged place in the heart of Paris.
Hope to greet you an other time.
Kind regards.
Coaley
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We spent 2 nights at Les3chambres on a snowy weekend in January. We couldn't have hoped for a better place to stay. The location is perfect for easy access to Eurostar and Laurent has created a beautiful B&B with wonderful rooms and exceptional hospitality. The review by curioustraveler97 says it all and if you are looking for the perfect place to stay in Paris, look no further!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TouringPandAS
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear guests, thank you so much for your nice review on les3chambres in Paris.
I'm sincerely happy that you've enjoyed your stay at les3chambres and the neighborhood. Les3chambres are very well located in the heart of Paris only 15 minutes by walk from Gare du Nord, very convenient for travelers arriving from London by Eurostar or Bruxelles and Amsterdam by train Thalys.
I look forward greeting you again at les3chambres in Paris an other time with our new special offer 3 or/and 5 nights minimum stay rates.
Laurent Rougier
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at the 3 chambres. It is very well located so it is a great base to explore the best that the city has to offer. The rooms are just renovated with great taste and are very comfortable, with excellent wi-fi and even your own Nespresso machine :) plus very quiet. The breakfast are simply delicious, with home-made jams, freshly squeezed juice or and a range of french breads and cakes. But the best thing about Les 3 chambres is Laurent. Not only did he gave us great visiting tips, but also he was extremely helpful in booking restaurants and getting museum tickets. His hospitality and warm style really made the difference. Thanks Laurent!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank curioustraveler97
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
What can I say? Only thank you for your very kind review about les3chambres in Paris. I'm very happy that you've enjoyed your stay at les3chambres, it was a real pleasure to great you there.
It's also a pleasure for me to help you for organizing your stay in Paris, giving you some ideas for restaurants in the neighbourhood and making reservations for you.
I also can reserve for you your museum tickets and print them to avoid the line in some museums.
I hope to welcome you again at les3chambres.
Best regards.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We recently enjoyed an incredible trip to Paris - our first time in this wonderful city. Our stay at Les 3 Chambres made it a special memory we will forever remember. Les 3 Chambres is ideally located with many Paris highlights located just minutes away. The rooms were exquisite in beauty, taste, and decor - you won't feel like leaving to do your sightseeing. The free wifi made keeping in touch with home easy and our own in-room espresso was a nice special touch. But the best part of our stay at Les 3 Chambres was the proprietor, Laurent. He was the ultimate host - starting our day with an incredibly delicious breakfast featuring home made jams, fresh fruit, warm croissants and selection of breads. Laurent mapped out suggested tours of the city that only a true Parisian could devise. He also took the time to arrange an early morning taxi to the aiport upon our departure, waking up extra early and preparing our final breakfast. We highly recommend Les 3 Chambres and hope to stay there again soon!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TravellerSusan_12
laurent r, Propriétaire at Les3chambres, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear guests thank you very much for your kind advice on "les3chambres" on Tripadvisor.
It was a real pleasure to welcome you at "les3chambres" in Paris and I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated your room and all the services.
"Les3chambres" are very well located in the heart of Paris and I like to recommend to my guest a very nice and romantic stroll from "les3chambres" to the Louvre via the covered passages of the 19th century and the Palais Royal...When you come back at your room, enjoy having a good expresso coffee with the Nespresso machine while giving news to your friends and family by mail thanks to the free wifi in your room!
At "les3chambres" the priority is your well-being in a quiet and cosy chic atmosphere!
Hope to see you again in Paris.
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We spent 3 beautiful days in Paris. Excellent location. If by car there is a convenient parking around the corner.

We received a very warm welcome and got some good tips for walks and dining. The whole apartment was redone and is decorated with very nice taste without loosing the parisian ambience. The in suite bathroom to the bedroom is completely new and with good eye for the details. we did not have time to use internet and tv.

Breakfast was great (fresh juice and fruit, fresh bread, and homemade cakes and jams).

Overall we also appreciated the genuine interest and good intentions to help us as well as the flexibility and smile of our hosts!

we are looking forward to go back!

Room Tip: 2 rooms available. we stayed in the smaller room