“Authentique Korean”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We had dinner a couple of times at Manna this Summer.
I had a wonderful Paris vacation with my wife and
two teenagers.
We are familiar with Korean food, however, they do
not have an English menu.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, with some French
and some English we were able to pick good choices.
We had delicious meals and a very good time.
My two teenagers enjoyed as well.

2  Thank Azulado_01

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

A bit pricy, but food is very korean, very nice! Although they dont have an english menu, the staff here do speak english. Free wifi provided, just ask for the password. I will definitely come back again.

1  Thank Claire L
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Simple looking "front-room" style restaurant. English is a barely spoken 3rd language, but staff were understanding and willing to help. Polenta pancakes were an ideal appetiser followed by Bibimbap served in a sizzling bowl and with accompaniments. Slightly pricey, but an enjoyable simple meal.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I ordered classic bibimbap. Six small side dishes came with the main course all of which tasted good. Overall the meal is not too spicy or salty which is nice. It is small. By the time I started my meal all tables were occupied. So you may want to book in advance before you go. It is worth another visit. The downside is that there is no English menu which is not unusual in Paris.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

i visited there with my friend who are very interesten in korean culture.
crews were very nice and friendly and the food was excellent.
i visited many korean restaurants in paris before, but i definetly can say this is the best.
i strongly recommend dolsot bibimbap et bulgogi boeuf.

and make sure that you should make a reservation.

1  Thank Nayoun K