“Fun and Tasty”

L'Atelier Renault Cafe
Reserve with
L'Atelier Renault Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,126 of 19,029 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: You might not normally choose to dine in a car show room but when it is Renault's flagship show room on the Champs Elys��es in Paris you might make an exception! The restaurant Atelier Renault in the Renault show room has a great contemporary d��cor and a great menu of French classics that changes according to the season. While you're there you can check out the regular exhibitions of technology, sport and art. There is also a terrace where you can watch the world go by when the weather is fine.
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We ate here for our son, the car enthusiast, but we were so happy we did as the meal was delicious. We were there right before they end lunch at 2:30, but not a problem. We ate on the bridge overlooking the cars below. The service was great; the young man did not speak much English, but it wasn't an issue. I had a caesar salad and it was perfect, fresh and flavorful. My family also had a burger and the fish; all got high marks. We were so happy with the quality, we ordered dessert. The ice-cream got high marks, but the trio of chocolate was just so-so with some marshmallows that were tough and old. Three lunches, sparkling water, sodas, and desserts were $130 US. Probably would have been the same or more all along the Champs Elysees and without the cars to enjoy. We would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Familytravel1113

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stopped in twice to this place, once for drinks and desserts. Drinks were wonderful and the ice cream sunday was tasty. We then stopped in on Sunday of the Monaco Grand Prix. Perfect place for lunch and to be able to watch the race. I ordered Lamb, which was the special for the day and was probably the best Lamb I've ever had. Love the concept of the cars below and a cool little place to hang out and people watch!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is a Renault Garage with nice concept cars downstairs, Upstairs is a restaurant, its a small menu but everything on it is very good.
The biggest plus for me is , I watched the Monaco Grand Prix Live whilst eating my dinner and having a cold beer.
They play every grand prix there live, but it gets booked very quickly
All in all , a great place to eat, drink and watch the racing

Reviewed May 6, 2013

After seeing the sights we headed over to the Champs Elysees and came across the Renualt showroom, as a car nut I persuaded my parter to come in and we wandered around looking at the new Renault Captur.

Then we spotted the cafe on the 2nd/3rd floor. Considering this is one of the most well know retail areas in the world the Cafe these is a bargain. First time we just had coffee but second time we had the deserts.

The seating for the cafe is on a mezzanine area so great for people watching, very relaxing and comfy seats, just what we needed after a whole day walking and sightseeing.

In the end it is only a cafe, but being on the Champs Elysees, and being a car nut, and then the surprise that it costs the same as any other cafe, I put this down as my highlight for our break.

Better than the Citroen showroom as that does not have a cafe.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great experience, fab service, cool drinks and lovely food
A museum to Renault with a great cafe bar restaurant