“Great traditional dishes”
Review of La Vie d'Ange

La Vie d'Ange
Reserve with
La Vie d'Ange is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #216 of 18,482 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montparnasse
Description: We propose French traditional "bistronomic" cuisine with fresh products only, and propose an exceptional choice of french wines (bottles or glasses) that we personally selected. We are located between the Catacombes and the Marriot Rive Gauche Hotel. Open for Lunch and Dinner from Monday to Friday and for Dinner only on Saturday. Closed Sunday. Thierry and Aida will welcome you in their little for a delicious gastronomic and oenological experience....At a very reasonable price. You can also ask for a fixed-price menu for groups (+10 people), or privatize the restaurant for special events (from 25 to 40 people) Contact us by mail on our web-site.
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I was there with a few colleagues and was extremely happy with this restaurant. Very friendly service, good recommendations (including on the wine), quality and savor of the ingredients were perfect - great place. Have time on your side, as quality does take time!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Would you like to savour the authentic Deliciousness of Paris? If so, this is a MUST TRY restaurant over there. They restaurant exclusively works with local and fresh products as well as their guests to serve for the optimal satisfaction. The owner chef couples are so passionate about their food - everything is made from scratch with so much love and patience that I had a pleasure of witnessing it in live. Their dishes are kept at somewhat minimal but optimal so that people can really enjoy the real flavour of whatever the Nature's gifts on the plate. In each bite, you can really taste the flavour of the ingredient and also the love and passion that they put into it because they brighten up not in your mouth and tummy only, but also in your heart as well. I ended up going there almost every meal and every day during my visit to Paris for a conference nearby the restaurant. It is also located at a very convenient location, being close to a metro station so I went back there to just have my last meal in Paris. Every time was so delicious with a nice surprise in many ways. Their wine selection is also impressive and Thierry is a master of the marriage of their great food and wine. Thierry and Aida were so generously willing to work with me and our group, as I was organizing a group dining at their restaurant for 35, with lots of specific instructions. Despite of the challenges, they made everything possible even at the last minutes. This is the place in Paris where you can really savour the Parisian Delicious Moments that resonate and harmonize your body, mind, soul and connection to people that you love.

2  Thank MyDeliciousMoments
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went to Paris to celebrate the completion of my degree course and we were looking for a traditional French restaurant with good food and slightly off the tourist map; this is just that!

The food was exquisite!

The service was on the slower side as it was just the owner on the floor serving people but he was really helpful and pleasant. I was looking for some wine but a bit intimidated by the selection available, so I told him what I liked and he picked a wine which was perfect; adding to my meal and appealing to my tastes exactly.

Its the perfect place for a quite meal although not somewhere to stop if you are in a hurry!

1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I recently graduated from college and had an existential crisis, so I decided to take a solo trip to Paris. However, I speak close to zero French. The owner here made me feel at home; he was so incredibly nice. And the food was incredible. I'm from New York, so I've had my fair share of great meals, but I had the best veal at La Vie d'Ange. I will definitely be back here again before I return to the US.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

If you are in the 14th arrondissement, near Bd St Jacques, Stop by for a delicious meal at this restaurant, lunch or dinner. They prepared upon request an amazing vegetarian meal for our group, fresh, tasteful, original.