Hotel Atmospheres
$295
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,806 results
All reviewslatin quarternotre damemassage bedgreat locationrue des ecoleshonesty barhonor barboutique hotelrain showerrecommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againluxembourg gardensrooms are smallexcellent hotelloved this hotelshort walkfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed here in March for 1 night, for a quick trip to Paris. Our room was a Junior Suite, fitted for 4 people, but we stayed there with 3. It was a big enough room, definitely in Paris, where rooms are generally small. We had two bedrooms, with the bathroom in the little hall between them. We did have one issue with the temperature: the room I stayed in was way too hot, while the other room was freezing. Something went wrong with the airco-mechanism there.

We were received very friendly, in the beautiful lobby of the hotel. It's a small hotel, definitely the bar isn't very impressive, though that didn't bother us.
The staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was very good as well.

The neighborhood was also very nice. It's near the Panthéon and there is a metro nearby.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Christelle B, Directeur général at Hotel Atmospheres, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Madam,
We thank you so much for your feedback.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed our great location, the cleanliness of our property as well as the friendliness of our Staff.
We hope to welcome you back very soon!
Sincerely yours
Christelle Boin - Manager

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in April and were very impressed. We got a cab from Paris Eurostar Station when arriving and only cost 12 Euros. The hotel is modern and decorated very funky! 5 minute walk from the Notre Dame & the lovers lock bridge. We had one of the cheaper double rooms & it was plenty big enough. 10 Euro cab to Eiffel Tower ;-). Staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank LJAH123

Dear Guest,
We thank you for your brief summary about your recent visit. We are very happy, that you enjoyed your stay, especially the location and our chic and modern design.
We are already looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had a girl's trip to Paris recently and stayed at the Hotel Atmosphere on Rue des Ecoles. We felt very comfortable the moment we walked in. Great location with easy access to all major attractions by train, or as I like to see the city....walking.

You always hear about how stuffy the French are but I have never felt unwelcome, of course it is a bit easier if you at least know a few basic words.

The staff was terrific. Oliver and Marjorie were exceptional. Marjorie greeted us on check in and was very accommodating as we were way early to check in to our room. Oliver apart from being totally gorgeous was the most helpful and a great resource to the city.

Accommodations were cozy and very well kept.

I totally recommend this location to anyone, one of my best hotel experiences!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Karen,
I was delighted to see your review and I am very happy that you have spent such an enjoyable stay with us.
I have passed on your good comments to the rest of my team here at the hotel and I look forward having the pleasure to welcoming you again in the near future.
Very best regards

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We spent 4 nights in the Hotel Atmospheres and truly enjoyed it. The room was comfortable and had everything we needed. Other reviewers have complained about the size of the rooms but I thought the room was a fine size for Paris. The breakfast that is 16€ a day was very good even though I thought the price was a little high. The only slightly negative thing I could say about this hotel was the shower, it had a great rain shower head however there was no shower stall so the water from the shower tended to drench the bathroom, not really a big deal but we learned quickly to not bring our cloths in the bathroom.
The hotel's location is definitely the selling point. It was a 5 minute walk from the St. Michel Metro stop which made getting from the airport and around the city extremely easy. You can see the Pantheon from the street and there are also some great shops and dinning options around the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Madam,
We thank you for your time and review about the Atmospheres Hotel.
We are glad that you enjoyed our great location and spent a pleasant stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back if you return to Paris.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Like many of the reviewers of Atmospheres in Paris's 5th Arrondissement, I have glowing things to say. I was one of a group of three travelers in a triple room (large and very comfortable bed for two plus a pull-out) on the fourth of sixth floors. Though small-as one would expect in a good Paris neighborhood-the room was very well appointed, recently renovated with the latest in lighting, fixtures, and a wonderfully large and powerful shower. In fact, it appeared the entire hotel had been updated recently with the best of taste and quality. Our room opened onto a cool and quiet courtyard that was a relief from street noise. A Paris-centric photo exhibit in the lobby made a distinct impression on me, as I am not used to seeing anything other than pre-fab and mass-produced 'artworks' in hotels of any kind. I also enjoyed the lobby's 'Honesty Bar,' which I would call an 'honor bar,' as it was well stocked with a range of drinks choices. The service was excellent, with all staff including concierges and cleaning staff very pleasant and accommodating. There are probably about 40 rooms in this hotel, and somehow, the concierges are well able to juggle the needs of several clients at once. They are all very professional and present a seamless presence for the guest. Really, the staff provided all the friendliness of a small hotel with the efficiency of a large hotel. When we checked in, we learned that breakfast was available in the dining area each morning, 9 Euro for a continental breakfast or 16 Euro for a buffet; we opted not to take advantage of this service, relying instead on dining at a couple of the less-expensive gustatory delights in the neighborhood. That brings me to the neighborhood, which is just plain delightful. Atmospheres is on the Rue des Ecoles, and it was indeed near a few student enclaves that added some excitement and youth to the area. The hotel is just a couple of streets above a street market that's held a couple of times per week, with vendors selling cheese, bread and pastries, fruit, flowers, crafts, and whatever else one would expect from a robust French marche. The hotel is also about a 10-minute walk from Notre Dame; the entire route between the hotel and the cathedral is the home of a range of types and sizes of dining establishments. One could spend much of a week's vacation in and around the 5th Arrondissement.

What I liked best: Feeling as though I chose an excellent and comfortable hotel for three people on a 9-day vacation in a well-situated Paris location.

One possible improvement: When we picked up our bags at around the 2:00 pm check-in time, the person who pulled them out of the baggage storage area didn't check to see if the bags were indeed ours, which made me wonder if others could have taken my bags. This is my pet peeve about almost all hotels, and not a particular concern with Atmospheres. Just mentioning it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Christelle B, Directeur général at Hotel Atmospheres, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Sir
We thank you for such an amazing feedback about your recent visit and we are very happy that the Atmospheres Hotel, with its facilities, services and location, was up to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed your stay.
It is a real pleasure to read that you enjoyed at their fair value the beautiful photos of Thierry des Ouches adorning our hotel as well as the concept of our honesty bar.
I am so glad to hear your praises for the attitudes of the staff. I have passed on your comments to the team that was pleased to have received such high recommendations.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Atmospheres Hotel again soon.