“Can't wait to come back!!!”
Review of Hotel Atmospheres

Hotel Atmospheres
Ranked #123 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The best "value for your money" hotel experience I've ever seen in Europe.
This is a boutique hotel very close to the Saint Germain / Latin Quarter / Notre Dame area. Great base to enjoy Paris. Last time in Paris I stayed in a more touristy area (Marceau Avenue, two blocks away from Champs Elysees) but definitely this place is so much better.
Mutualite, Cluny and St Michel metro stations are walking distance and can get you in less than 15 minutes to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Georges Pompideu, etc. But I really suggest you to walk as much as you can.
The staff is very friendly. The hotel is full of Paris pictures from a famous photographer. Rooms are small but beautifully decorated and furbished. Mine (room 112) had a Moulin Rouge picture and a beautiful view to Rue des Ecoles.
Lots of coffee shops (Brioche Doree, Starbucks, plus some other independent places), restaurants, flower shops, bookstores in the area. An insider tip: if you are traveling on a long trip there is an self-service laundry one block away.
WiFi is free and fast (why hoteliers around the world, still don’t get that free WiFi it’s a MUST?!). The staff will help in any possible way.
I’ll be back to Atmospheres. I REALLY ENJOYED IT.

Room Tip: Room 112 has Street view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tomas R

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We went as a family and booked two bedrooms. The rooms were on different floors unfortunately but I think the children enjoyed the independence of being separated from the 'olds'.
I was running the Paris marathon on 7th April. Hotel is easily accessible to L'Arc de Triomphe for the start of the race. Breakfast doesn't start until 7am which was too late for me on marathon day so I had to find something en route. Breakfast in the hotel would have been an advantage but as I was the only runner staying there I understand.
There are abundant pubs, bars, restaurants and pâtisseries all within easy walking distance.
Surprisingly quiet at night with little traffic noise.
The hotel has a nice atmosphere. The staff are so friendly and ultra efficient. Allowed us to leave our cases after we had checked out and gladly organised a taxi for us to the airport afterwards.
The bedrooms are on the small side but there is everything that is needed. The bathroom has the most enormous shower-head the size of a vanity mirror! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: A room at the front of the hotel would be my choice and ask for one with a balcony. There is double...
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We found the hotel hip and fun. It was quiet and the beds were great, one of my requirements Staff was very helpful in getting around the city. Would recommend to friends.
I found the Latin Quarter a bit tired than when I last was there 25 years ago, but there were not many tourists there when we were there. Many of the restaurants had locals drinking coffee and wine in them but not dining.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife and I had a great time in Paris. The Hotel Atmospheres provided outstanding accommodations. The staff were exceptional and made us feel at home. The room was small, but laid out perfectly. Great shower shower. Location was super to walk to Notre Dame and to most monuments/museums. Definitely would stay here in any future visits to Paris.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The hotel is nice , clean and the staff very kind. The location is excellent, close to many monuments and metro stop. The room was not that big but the time we spent in was just to sleep. I'd go back again!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The reception staff were very welcoming, we had a room on the 5th floor, 2 adults 1 child - the bed was massive and very comfortable and the rain shower was amazing! Also nice big windows that opened. Only stayed for 1 night so we didn't get to use the massage bed or the sauna but that looked very nice too. Location was perfect, a 2 minute walk to notre dame (could hear the bells) didn't hear any road noise at all. Lovely little shops and restaurants down the hotels street, we went in the Italian next door for dinner which was lovely and had breakfast in 'breakfast in America' (out of the hotel, turn right) the hotel offered breakfast which looked nice though. Overall I really couldn't fault this hotel and will definitely be going back there!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is a nice little hotel within walking distance to Notre Dame. The rooms are spacious (for Paris that is) they have a separate seating area with its own tv which allows you to separate yourself and have some me time. The decor is really funky and different but not for me, my room make me a little dizzy to be honest but I appreciated the individuality. The staff were very helpful and had good knowledge of the city, they give us great directions to all the various sites. Would stay here again but perhaps in a different room.

Room Tip: Get a room to the front of hotel otherwise your facing a brick wall or another window.