“Very nice food and service!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of 0039 Ristorante Italiano

0039 Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
0039 Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #722 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Staines, United Kingdom
“Very nice food and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

We visited this restaurant for Valentines day, I was slightly unaware as to whether my reservation for a table had actually been noted down after going through the online process of booking a table i did not hear anything so don't be worried if you do not hear anything back the reservation was made. We were given a set menu as it was Valentines which consisted of three course meal which was very nice and posh and champagne. This was €40 per person so not too bad. Would definitely recommend although slightly cramped in on the day we visited not sure whether this is usual practice. I would book before visiting though as many people turned away when I was there.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
paolo f, Proprietario at 0039 Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for your visit, I was pleased to make you eat well for the evening valentines .. I hope there will be another chance ..... the chef Fortezza Paolo

Athens, Greece
“Nice restaurant, authentic italian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Very good authentic italian tastes, excellent service but not a 5-star atmosphere. Very small spaces, just one toilet and not a resto for so high ranking in Paris. Normal prices for Paris as well!

paolo f, Proprietario at 0039 Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
I thank you for your visit and I am happy that you have excellently eaten, but I must specify some indiscretions in which I/you/they don't agree...the votes on trip are due on to eat excellent, the cleaning and the gentleness of its employees and not only because there is an only toilet or because the environment is small..says this I thank you for heart and I hope there can be a 'other occasion.lo chef Fortezza Paolo
Helsinki, Finland
“Fabulous experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

After some careful consideration, we chose to spend the last evening of our weekend trip to Paris at Ristorante Italiano 0039. And boy, it did live up to the high expectations. Things got off to a rough start thanks to a very loud and obnoxious couple seated right next to us. However, the staff was very much on alert, and switched us to another table on the other side of the restaurant without being prompted. The food was superb and the service was spot on.

The owner / chef came to talk to us, which really added a nice flavour to our experience. And to finish everything off, he actually went out on the street to get us a taxi. Spectacular stuff, we'll definitely come back to Italiano 0039 on our next trip to Paris. And I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
paolo f, Proprietario at 0039 Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Meanwhile, thank you for having chosen my restaurant 0039, I am happy to have you passed a great evening culinary .. I feel sorry for the couple a little bizarre that night ... I hope there will be another opportunity for me to see you again ... cghiamarvi a taxi on the street it was a pleasure ... a greeting from all the staff of the 0039 .. the chef Paolo Fortezza
Marbella, Spain
“Assolutamente Bello!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

Not knowing Paris very well we went to eat at this beautiful little restaurant solely due to the amazing reviews its received on TripAdvisor. Definitely lives up to its reputation! Service was brilliant, was made to feel welcome, food was fresh and beautifully presented and I'm not sure, but i believe the chef was Italian which gave the whole experience a totally authentic feel.

Desert again, was beautiful. My boyfriend struggled to find the coffee in the tiramisu, (tasted like banana so could have been something "banoffee") but all the same was very nice indeed. Will be going back when we revisit paris again in the future.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
paolo f, Proprietario at 0039 Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
sincerely thank you for the words expressed restaurant on my 0039 .. I hope there will be another occasion the chef ...Fortezza Paolo
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fresh and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend chose to eat here one of our three nights in Paris. We weren't nearby as we were exploring the other side of town so had to travel, but weren't disappointed on our arrival. The restaurant was fairly busy, we didn't have a reservation but they accommodated us no problem. The service was quick and the waitresses were polite. The food was delicious and the chef even served us our meal! A very well run restaurant, they obviously take pride in what they do, I would recommend and return here myself if I went back to Paris.

Visited December 2013
It was a pleasure and I sincerely thank you for the words expressed on my 0039 restaurant .. I hope there will be another occasion the chef Fortezza Paolo