“A welcome change in Paris”
Review of Bob's Kitchen

Bob's Kitchen
Ranked #1,911 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Paris, France
“A welcome change in Paris”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Expat that I am, I miss the heck out of Whole Foods with the smoothie bars and all the other vegetarian/Vegan possibilities for healthy eating. So I was really pleased to finally make it to Bob's kitchen and enjoy a delicious veggie-fruit juice and tasty vegan sandwich. The place is crowded and tiny and really basic and very expensive (a small juice is 4€50!!), but it's service with a smile American style and the products are irreproachably fresh and tasty. Credit cards only accepted for 20€ and over, so bring cash if you're dining alone.

Now I need to get back there when it's a little less crowded so I can figure out how to work the menu - not sure whether I can order a "custom" smoothie, and I heard the "k" word (kale) being thrown about concerning this place, but didn't see any evidence of it... The kale craze has yet to hit France...

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sara T

Paris, France
“Best pancakes in Paris”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I go here almost every weekend I am home for pancakes and a juice.

Awesome pancakes and vegetarian food. It's only open from like 10:00-15:00 (ish, I think). So good for brunch and lunch only. Prices are cheap for Paris!

it gets packed during peak hours (12-14:00) so you might have trouble getting a seat then as the place is pretty small.

I love the place though!

Almost all the staff speak English (as almost 50% are Anglophones)

• Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“A popular place”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Many sites and reviews sing the praises of Bob's Kitchen on rue des Gravilliers. Like some of the surrounding restaurants and bars it unashamedly caters for the younger hip crowd. After three weeks living in the same street I thought I'd give it a go. You sit at trestle benches on stools. The menus are in French but you can work them out. The prices are high for what is offered. I had a green cocktail (€6.50) which was a fairly watery and tasteless juice without much ginger as promised, and a tiny muffin (€1.50). French cafes offer better value.