“Great tacos, love their épicerie ”
Review of Bocamexa

Bocamexa
Ranked #1,464 of 18,858 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

They have a small but well executed selection.
I tried a trio of tacos and the flavors where fantastic.
I love their épicerie, they have some great sauces.
The staff was absolutely lovely, friendly and helpful.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Got exactly what we hoped to get. Best burrito in town. Oh I hope they will open a second restaurant near my office.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

This is a great place to go if you have this special craving for a good burrito or taco. The people are really nice (and actually Mexican), and you almost never have to wait - or, if you do, never for long.

The food is tasty and the choice is varied. They have a very good vegetarian burrito, which you can customise regarding cheese, creme, etc. The sauce option is also very nice since it is classified by strength, and if you are feeling bold you can venture the deadliest one. I never did, but I wager it'd be quite something.

The only disappointing thing is I'm still hungry afterwards. Then again I generally eat more than the average I think, and I had a similar feeling after eating at Chipotle - so it might just be me.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

À little pièce of Mexico in the heart of the 5th of Paris.
I have lived for about 8 years in southern Colorado, very well surrounded by the Mexican culture and I got to say that this place was just it. My first real Mexican experience in France since! The waitress looked like she has just arrived in France from Columbia or something.
À must go for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner earlier today after craving for some Mexican food. I found this on TripAdvisor based on the top reviews for Mexican food as well as some popular food blogs. What can I say, the food is really good! As close to Mexico as you can get staying in Paris! All that's missing is a little horchata... Will be back!