“Meal while visiting Paris”
Review of IL Gigolo

IL Gigolo
Ranked #1,472 of 18,860 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Food is fantastic, daughter is vegetarian and restaurant caters extremely well. Lots of choices. Would recommend it.
Lovely area, very quaint, excellent wine.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I was served a cold lasagne that had to be sent back and my girlfriend was up in the night with a dodgy stomach from the sea food linguine. Staff were friendly but I would not suggest to eat here.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Waiter said he could do a childs portion of pasta (no childrens menu)-he still charged us full price! We were rushed as they were ready to close for the afternoon siesta. Cokes = 5e and overpriced pizza.
There are many other choices in the area that are much better and priced better.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Great place, amazing staff and delicious food. My first time in Paris and I want to come back to this place already. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Really lovely pasta. I’m a vegetarian and there was plenty on the menu to choose from. I had the tagliatelle with truffle cream which was delicious but a little expensive at €18. Service a bit slow.